Need an EXPERT ADVISER

seggyson

Hello folks,

I am very happy with this site ,it's whole bunch of opportunity. However i need a EA to be coded.

I have a good strategy but exiting the trade has being a major headache. I thought of a trade assistance(ea) would solve the problem.

EA SHOULD BE

I want to exit half of the trade at half the stop loss value . For example if a trade has 94pips stop loss using 2lots,i would like to exit 47pips @ 1 lot and the remaining 1lot at 94pps.

Simple..............

I believe someone should be able to help me out ,.pls

The experts have difficulties with partial closing open positions because most brokers open a new order for the remaining position with new ticket number and without the EA's magic number and order comment, therefore the expert can not manage that technically new order anymore. This difficulity can be solved safe way only by opening 2 positions and managing those orders separately.

seggyson,

Google "Multi-purpose trade management EA" and you'll find an EA which will do what you want and much more besides, free on FF.

HunFxTrader,

If you want to scale out all trades running on a particular account, then you don't have those problems.

A good EA can determine which original order the new remaining position relates to anyway because the comment will be set to from #123456789 where 123456789 is the original order.