Fx Masters Managers

Guest master9357

How did you even come up with that site? you know them?

They are listed no where so no one can give feedback.

And if you have looked on their site you should have seen/read that there isn't anything on their site except:

WE ARE BUILDING OUR WEBSITE, THIS WILL BE TEMPORARY AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 04-07-2011

So sorry to say but this is an useless Topic...

Guest master9357
How did you even come up with that site? you know them?

They are listed no where so no one can give feedback.

And if you have looked on their site you should have seen/read that there isn't anything on their site except:

WE ARE BUILDING OUR WEBSITE, THIS WILL BE TEMPORARY AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 04-07-2011

So sorry to say but this is an useless Topic...

I receive an email of the site inviting me to join the community saying that they are available in 04-07 and that they will make special conditions for invited members, now i´am waiting an email with the conditions and specifying the services...

Regards

Edited by master9357

Guest master9357

I receive this email from them, i must say very good we already can have a manage account service with a little $100, i´m so impressed that i already have one of my test accounts with 232€ to make a test with their service.

We will see in the next week if they have a service so good has the idea!!!!!!!!

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:26:51 +0100

Subject: Managed Account Service

To: [email protected]

Dear Costumers,

We talk and discuss about all client questions, requests and suggestions, in our meeting today morning and we decide create a service for all people can have access even with less money, always inside the number of people limitations established in the web page, only 100 members will have access to our service in the first public approach.

The to managed accounts rules will be:

- the minimum account balance it is 100 Euros or equivalent in Dollars or Pounds we do not accept other currency's and you will be charged with currency that you will use in your Forex account;

- The broker should have micro lots for accounts with less than 5000 Euros, Dollars or Pounds and you should have an Metatrader 4 account

- The monthly fee payment will be variable depend of the account balance in the beginning of each month:

Accounts between 100€ and 999.99€ or equivalent currency we charge 20% of the account balance in the beginning of each month.

Accounts between 1000€ and 9999.99€ or equivalent currency we charge 10% of the account balance in the beginning of each month.

Accounts between 10000€ and 49999.99€ or equivalent currency we charge 5% of the account balance in the beginning of each month.

For accounts above 50000€ or equivalent currency you can contact us to know our special conditions.

EXAMPLE:

[so if you begin with a 100€ account you will pay us to enter 20€ if you begin with an account of 150€ you will pay us the same 20€, because we only change the value for each 100€ in first program, for each 1000€ in the second program, for each 10000€ in the third program, when we will charge you at the end of each month we will use the same principle.

If you start the program with a 1500€ account you will pay us 100€ when you start using our service, at the end of the first month we made you in profits another 1500€, you only can withdrawal 80% of the profits at the end of each month to continue any program, so you can withdrawal 1200€ and you will begin the next month with 1800€, our payment will be 100€ at the end of the first month, at the end of the second month we double your account again and you have now 3600€, our profit was 1800€ your withdrawal power it´s 1440€ in the second month so you will begin the next month with 2160€ and our payment this month it´s 200€, but this month you decide that you don´t want make any withdrawal, so we will trade your account with 3600€ in the third month, we double again your account and you have at the end of third month 7200€, in this month you have in your cumulative profits 1440€ of the last month that you can withdrawal at any time that you want and this month we make you a profit of 3600€ that you can withdrawal or not 80% "2880€" of the initial total profit, more the cumulative profits of the last month, so in this month we will begin counting always if you make your withdrawals or not with 2880€ to charge you, 2160€ of the beginning the month more 20% of this month, so this month you will pay us 200€.

The same rules are apply to all programs only change the percentage charged and the steps to change the monthly fee values.]

- The returns will depend of market volatility but normally we make between 500 to 2000 pips per week, trading 30 currency pairs, with short and medium term trades.

- In our investments we only use 2% to 5% per trade depending of the account size and we never use more than 10% to 30% of the account balance in all open trades.

- For we can use our program with maximum performance in pip´s you should have at list 2000€ or equivalent in other currency.

- Accounts with less than 2000€ will be limited by the money management rules and risk percentage of the account balance.

- We only will show screen shots statements and detailed statements in our performance section in the website, at the end of the first week running our programs open to the public, because we do not give our personal account details to anybody, and we never change or show fake statements, so when we open to the public we will have a section with our results statements updated at the end of each week with investor password of demo accounts for you can see that they are real.

For more information's contact us at any time by email or consult our temporary website at the end of this week for you can see all the information that you need to know about this and the other service too.

Thank you very much for your interest and best regards,

Fx Masters Managers Support Team

Regards to all of you=D>

• 2 months later...
This guy master92whocares is such a fraud. He is always ranting on about signals and services but I have yet to see him post any content from the 5 different forums that I share with him.....He is always puffing his own peter to the point that he becomes a megalomaniac. >:)>:)>:) I have been toying with this poor portugese boy all weekend and he still doesn't get it....lol. Stay away from whatever he is offering. :-O:-O:-O

This guy master92whocares is such a fraud. He is always ranting on about signals and services but I have yet to see him post any content from the 5 different forums that I share with him.....He is always puffing his own peter to the point that he becomes a megalomaniac. >:)>:)>:) I have been toying with this poor portugese boy all weekend and he still doesn't get it....lol. Stay away from whatever he is offering. :-O:-O:-O

hmmmm ...is he a spam ???

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Guest master3597

OH..........Poor boy without money and no honor too, learn how to trade and stop telling lays about real traders you are only another frustrated trader that can not see the other´s better than you..

broken traders like you wades i see everyday but some of them will learn you not you already knows everything, not even all persons can be successful in this market and definitely you will be one of it...Ha Ha Ha continue with your demos to not get hurt....

OH..........Poor boy without money and no honor too, learn how to trade and stop telling lays about real traders you are only another frustrated trader that can not see the other´s better than you..

broken traders like you wades i see everyday but some of them will learn you not you already knows everything, not even all persons can be successful in this market and definitely you will be one of it...Ha Ha Ha continue with your demos to not get hurt....

Looks like you are the frustrated trader here mate....Already back from the dead still ranting about how you are the only real trader....when are you going to learn. I feel sorry for you mate. You are a sad and angry person who needs medical help.

Guest master3597
Looks like you are the frustrated trader here mate....Already back from the dead still ranting about how you are the only real trader....when are you going to learn. I feel sorry for you mate. You are a sad and angry person who needs medical help.

OH OH... For your photo you are the doctor no?! go to work man...