Triangular Arbitrage Scanner

EA not for public use. Only commercial banking. I work inside the banking industry, this is how they make money.

You must be the clown of the banking industry..risking 13,7% DD to get an daily average of 0,16% profit leads to fire you in a blink of an eye...what you doing in this industry? Picking up some coffee on Starbucks for the traders? :D

1) only clueless greenhorns trading such lot size on small accounts... you dealing with a mt4 broker, not a bank. You get punished sooner or later by the broker for such dump mistake

2)its monopoly money demo...put your REAL money where your mouth is before coming up here with pointless posts

Edited by pro

Allright..! You go, pro.

Because only the banks could employ this strategy and profit (I doubt if they do), not retail customers.

WTF??

You must be the clown of the banking industry..risking 13,7% DD to get an daily average of 0,16% profit leads to fire you in a blink of an eye...what you doing in this industry? Picking up some coffee on Starbucks for the traders? :D

1) only clueless greenhorns trading such lot size on small accounts... you dealing with a mt4 broker, not a bank. You get punished sooner or later by the broker for such dump mistake

2)its monopoly money demo...put your REAL money where your mouth is before coming up here with pointless posts

Edited by conglo

Here are the live results of this EA.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/4XFX/triangular-arbritrage-scanner/105189

Steady profits. There clones of this EA but I own the orginal new updated version

Nice results... but >> Trading Privileges Not Verified << ON UPPER TAB ...

My simple questions ..

Why you here

And why are your postings BS

What do YOU want ..

DO NOT POLUTE.. !!!!!

( & do not P**s against any wind)

LOL

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello