[needs edu] Squidster's ****** Strategy EA

Can somebody educate this please ? http://www.multiupload.com/S914KSFWO8 The backtest on FF looks great.

I found this on the code:

"This expert advisor is available for free at hxxp://www.ffact.com/showthread.php?t=217950\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"If you have paid money for this expert advisor, please demand a refund.\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"If you are profitable with this expert advisor, please seriously consider donating a portion of your profits to charity.\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"Finally and big thanks to xux99 for MQL greatness and the SSS team for helping with ideas and testing.");

There is no need to educate!

I found this on the code:

"This expert advisor is available for free at hxxp://www.ffact.com/showthread.php?t=217950\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"If you have paid money for this expert advisor, please demand a refund.\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"If you are profitable with this expert advisor, please seriously consider donating a portion of your profits to charity.\n", gsa_1192[0][0],

"Finally and big thanks to xux99 for MQL greatness and the SSS team for helping with ideas and testing.");

There is no need to educate!

Really ? Its page on FF says it's time limited to avoid selling on ebay with the last extension already expired. I'll test now and see.