(req) adaptick fire

It has been so long... and i haven't recved a single response to this post... should i start believing that indo members are not having this..?

With FIRE by Adaptick, there is finally a tool that lets you calculate and plot breadth indicators on sectors, industry groups, or other more focused groupings — rather than the market as a whole.

This tool allows you to have the power to easily create your own personalized sectors, industries, ETF stock indexes, or any other combination of stocks you can dream of. Just a few mouse clicks and your stocks are combined just the way you want them.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Bucast, thanks for the reply. I'd appreciate Adaptick Fire as well. I have SPYGLASS 2.01, which is what most people have, but it's full of bugs. it stops calculating and says "error" if there's too many files in one directory. sometimes it will only have 20 files in the directory and it still gives the same default error answer. and it's ERSA ability to find the highest strength stock in that sector which is valuable also has problems.

unless you have SPYGLASS V2.5 or Higher, spyglass works with some sectors but others it won't. and its prone to errors.

john

Does anyone have a copy of FIRE or SPYGLASS 2.5? Market breadth is one of the more valuable indicators for Metastock.

thanks, john