Easy Click Pips

Hmmm..this seems to be a familiar format these days:

Main Product (Signals Service): $67.00 recurring monthly

Upsell #1 (ECP Cloner): $97.00 recurring monthly

Upsell #2 (ECP Profit Executor (EA)): $77.00

Upsell #3 (ECP Irrepressible Trader (Manual System)): $47

Upsell #4 (ECP Protégé Coaching Program): $497

These guys are raking in the cash with recurring costs as opposed to selling one useless EA for $99. There have been various signal services launched over the past year and after the marketing hype and big sell is over, you hear no more accounts of their great consistent success rate (surprise, surprise lol).

Thank you This what I wanted to see. Before giving my information. The main Product is at 47(at this time) and you can get a copier program for free off this forum. But This is a steep sell. I have APP and am doing very well and I think there is a relation to these products. If ECP is as good as APP I would probably buy it but I am still testing and tweaking APP. The real problem with signal services is you don't learn but I have been in this fx for years and still don't got what it takes to make good money so this can help until I learn (If I ever do.)

Thank you This what I wanted to see. Before giving my information. The main Product is at 47(at this time) and you can get a copier program for free off this forum. But This is a steep sell. I have APP and am doing very well and I think there is a relation to these products. If ECP is as good as APP I would probably buy it but I am still testing and tweaking APP. The real problem with signal services is you don't learn but I have been in this fx for years and still don't got what it takes to make good money so this can help until I learn (If I ever do.)

Hi What is APP Can you share