Never Seen something such impressive! Seriously! Look at his stat more than %20 000

http://www.gumtree.com/london/86/65880686.html?kw=20091001-london-110-0000-RSS-NA-

I was surfing the net found this. At first nothing impressive but when i looked at his stats and live trades LOL. 180 days and %20 000 in profit is pretty impressive and beats all the pessimist saying forex is hard. Lol Wanted to share that .....

teodosy87,

According to the page, that account is just one of his ex student's accounts :-O

Most of the trades are completed within 1 minute with several pairs being traded at the same time and profits typically of 1-2 pips and losses of -1 pips with a few exceptions. This is serious scalping...37,000 trades! Interestingly there are no commissions shown, so I'd like to know how you can trade like this with a retail broker.

The pictures give a glimpse into one of the trading methods which is a break of trendlines drawn on the RSI itself rather than the main chart - this is an interesting technique which I've seen before somewhere, though I can't remember where.

Did you spot the comment at the bottom of the page:

"WATCH OUT FOR MY NEW WEBSITE OUT SHORTLY WITH DAILY UPDATED VIDEOS OF MY TRADING METHOD WITH ONLINE CHAT WITH EXISTING STUDENTS/TRADERS."

How are we going to find this website? He gives no details. Perhaps a link will appear on this page...worth keeping an eye out.

teodosy87,

The pictures give a glimpse into one of the trading methods which is a break of trendlines drawn on the RSI itself rather than the main chart - this is an interesting technique which I've seen before somewhere, though I can't remember where.

soundfx,

I think that maybe it's the W@to system (which is now blacklisted) that you could be thinking of

Hi Daveg,

I did a bit of digging into my old posts after you mentioned that.

I remembered posting a coding "challenge" some time ago after reading about this technique though there were no takers at the time.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6466-Coding-challenge-for-powerful-system

I'll have a closer look at this now as we have 3 different approaches, which could suggest that it's a good method to use ;)

Guest grandpost
I never saw it but sounds like a waste of time, which broker will give you 2 pips fairly and close you at 1 pip fairly, and how can you even do that during the markets when they move; and they usually move at break of trendlines more impulsively be it on price or indicators which is just a lagging analysis of price which also means more people have learned about it the first ones being the ones follow the price; but the indicator ones are just more seen and more people learn about the trend in this point;

teodosy87,

According to the page, that account is just one of his ex student's accounts :-O

Most of the trades are completed within 1 minute with several pairs being traded at the same time and profits typically of 1-2 pips and losses of -1 pips with a few exceptions. This is serious scalping...37,000 trades! Interestingly there are no commissions shown, so I'd like to know how you can trade like this with a retail broker.

Did you spot the comment at the bottom of the page:

"WATCH OUT FOR MY NEW WEBSITE OUT SHORTLY WITH DAILY UPDATED VIDEOS OF MY TRADING METHOD WITH ONLINE CHAT WITH EXISTING STUDENTS/TRADERS."

How are we going to find this website? He gives no details. Perhaps a link will appear on this page...worth keeping an eye out.

just of curiosity... i've checked these 37k trades

the average time is 18 seconds!

36554 trades are less than or equal to 10 seconds

35441 are within 5 seconds

30083 are within 3 seconds

15524 are within 1 second! mean 0 too...

ok, let me check these with 0 time...

these are 9482

no one on those world can trade that way :)

w/o using arbitrage I mean... that is my opinion

and w/o using an EA... is just ridiculous

Edited by musketeer

• 4 months later...