Req: Forex best indicator fbi indicator

Well, since no one seems to have this, i just bought the GBPUSD indicator. All i can say till now its awesome. Its not an MT4 software. Its a web page based on JAVA indicator which you need to have and user id and pass given by them.

I will test them for the 30 days trial (which I paid $65) and if all goes as promised, ill definatelly purchase the GBPUSD/EURUSD EA from them.

Well, since no one seems to have this, i just bought the GBPUSD indicator. All i can say till now its awesome. Its not an MT4 software. Its a web page based on JAVA indicator which you need to have and user id and pass given by them.

I will test them for the 30 days trial (which I paid $65) and if all goes as promised, ill definitely purchase the GBPUSD/EURUSD EA from them.

Yeah, hurry up, buy it now before its to late since its such a bargain.. only 4.800 bucks, only 7 copies left..:D

it smells like a super scam, no live acc. performance proof, literally nothing

I have the money to buy it. Also the GBPUSD & EURUSD is only $300 ... the $4800 EA is for OIL- GOLD etc etc , i dont need those since IBFX doesnt have OIL or gold. But in the event future IBFX add it, i will purchas the $4800 if its profitable. Again, i have the money for it, so whats the problem?

PS: This is the web page where you log in to get the signals: http://www.forexbestindicator.com/app/

Yeah, hurry up, buy it now before its to late since its such a bargain.. only 4.800 bucks, only 7 copies left..:D

it smells like a super scam, no live acc. performance proof, literally nothing

Edited by csa1234

They can also edit statements .If someone can put XXXX's in for the deposit info, then guess what else can be changed....

Exactly...it looks all very fishy to me. High prices, lots of different products for sale but no real beef.

I betcha it's all based on an indicator most of us have already somewhere laying around (or binned).

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

just watch my post. As soon as the GBPUSD gives me a new signal ill post it here on the forum right away, so others can follow it on DEMO or REAL. Im following it on a $100 LIVE account at FINOTEC.... so just keep an eye on this thread.

First signal was sent on FRIDAY 10th, and was the first day since i purchased the 30 day trial.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody

I had trial ver. for 4 pairs EurUsd GbpUsd NzdJpy and Gold .Maybe you can solve account name with license key. Good Luck

hxxp://www.forexbestindicator.com/download/expert/full/setup.zip

That indy doesn't have any protection or license key. I have looked at the FBI indy before, and it's very much like zigzag, only worse. You have to refresh it constantly. Completely unusable IMHO.

After 2 weeks of using the indicator of FBI GBPUSD, all i can say is this, from 10 entry´s i won only 3, make your calcs... thats a 30% profitable only and 70% of loosing, useless ****.

Now i have applied a refund thru paypal for the $65 trial period.

After 2 weeks of using the indicator of FBI GBPUSD, all i can say is this, from 10 entry´s i won only 3, make your calcs... thats a 30% profitable only and 70% of loosing, useless ****.

Now i have applied a refund thru paypal for the $65 trial period.

can you send me the indi?