REQ: 'Mass Pips Makers'

Attention: It's time for you to start making good profits trading forex...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

REVEALED: Stop Using Those Pathetic Forex Robots. There are the Proven Secrets I Used to Manage Millionaireā€™s Money on Wall Street.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Re: How you can improve your trading profits...

Ā 

Ā 

Dear Trader,

Ā 

Everything you know about Forex Trading might be wrong...

Ā 

I can say that because unless you are banking $10,000 or more a month you donā€™t know about this insider secret.

Ā 

The only reason I discovered it was after working for millionaires in a top Wall Street firm.

Ā 

They would turn up with a couple of million dollars and as though they never flat out said it. When they came into my office and looked me in the eyes.

Ā 

We both knew there was an unspoken agreementā€¦

Ā 

Ā 

pls SHARE

Hmmm - the interesting thing about this one is that it hardly registers on Google which suggests that it isn't part of the usual hard-sell marketing machine.

Ā 

Typically new releases have zillions of fake blogs created (lots interestingly with search keys like "is Forex BankBuster is a scam?" etc.). Also you normally find fake websites too with different extensions like *.net rather than *.com etc. which just re-direct you to the main site (with someone's affiliate code attached).

Ā 

Also, I can't see anything for affliates on the webpage and no sign of stacks of upsells (a sure fire way to know that a product is rubbish).

Ā 

The webpage itself has probably been put together by one of the usual forex site development guys as it has the typical popup window when you leave accompanied by the annoying tones of Mark McRae saying "Wait!!! Before you go..." lol, though this will get you a $10 discount bringing the price down to a mere $39.95, which seems a little on the cheap side for the secrets of an ex-prop trader ;)

Mirrored

Ā 

Ā 

In the interest of avoiding deaths whilst waiting for Rapidshare, the above three zip files in one Rar.

Ā 

http://www.multiupload.com/LMMCU0CNZW

Ā 

Rgds

RM

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...