(req) aut0 trend f0recester indicat0r - the m0st pr0fitable software - new!!!

Hi

This Indi looks very promising... 500 - 1000 pips a week should be possible with this Indicator.

Can please someone share for this comunity?

hxxp://www. autotrendforecaster . com/

Thanks,

megainvest

Who can share. I also am interested in it indi

megainvest,

It's not obvious from the web page, though this is "Uncle Karl"'s flavour of the month :-O

Amongst my junk e-mails recently I had one which said:

"Karl Dittmann has been creating a TON of excitement in the Forex

community the last couple weeks with the highly anticipated

release of the Auto Trend Forecaster."

I can barely contain my excitement :)

Clearly 'Auto Trend Forecaster' is simply a repeat of earlier offerings with the colors changed. Beware of the instructions, they contain hyped contradictions: e.g. after being very specific about opening trades only in the direction of the higher-timeframe trend, one of the examples claims "six signals in a row - all profitable!" Three of those trades HAVE to be against the the higher-timeframe trend, it is impossible for them to be otherwise.

Just a suggestion: learn to trade manually on H4 using D1 as the trend confirmation, removes almost all the noise. Use 'Childs Play' method with an added 40 SMA to indicate trend on both charts, then trade only when 40 SMA is sloping well and the candles are closing on the trending-side of it (from the Lindencourt method). This works extremely well on any currency so long as the 40 SMA is not horizontal, and frees up your day.

Edited by witzcowitz

Karl is a mathematical genius, come on guys, and a true original pioneer in forex. Like Don King likes to say his bank roll is a "geometric progression".....LOL.. I really don't know which is more entertaining to read. The emails from Karl or the first couple of posts looking for Karl's next original here.

• 2 weeks later...
Karl is a mathematical genius, come on guys, and a true original pioneer in forex. Like Don King likes to say his bank roll is a "geometric progression".....LOL.. I really don't know which is more entertaining to read. The emails from Karl or the first couple of posts looking for Karl's next original here.

yes, he always has something "secret" or "hidden" system that usually can be found on forex forums for free. His bank roll progresses because people keep buying uncle Dittmans stuff. "I will help you", yeah sure :-?