Omega USD JPY M15! educated!

Minimum balance required 1500$, Safer martingale, educated!

LIVE Summary:

hxxp://www.tradingsystemforex.com/commercial-expert-advisors/1390-omega99-ea.html

Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 466.40 Credit Facility: 0.00

Closed Trade P/L: 716.72 Floating P/L: -10.60 Margin: 16.50

Balance: 2 183.12 Equity: 2 172.52 Free Margin: 2 156.02

Details:

Graph

Gross Profit: 1 405.73 Gross Loss: 689.01 Total Net Profit: 716.72

Profit Factor: 2.04 Expected Payoff: 3.05

Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 168.08 (7.54%) Relative Drawdown: 7.54% (168.08)

Total Trades: 235 Short Positions (won %): 127 (62.20%) Long Positions (won %): 108 (64.81%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 149 (63.40%) Loss trades (% of total): 86 (36.60%)

Largest profit trade: 218.24 loss trade: -70.40

Average profit trade: 9.43 loss trade: -8.01

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 10 (51.50) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-91.50)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 218.24 (1) consecutive loss (count): -168.08 (3)

Average consecutive wins: 4 consecutive losses: 2

Educated EA with all working indicators.

http://[email protected]/file/8EiZG74U/Omega_99.html?

Edited by MUA

It dose not trade instantly/randomly (unlike forex hacked) in forward test.. It uses its indicator to enter trade. .Unlike other martingale that require 10000$ starting balance to make a backtest, you can backtest with smaller capital like 1500 $. So..far in forward test, it required 0.01 and 0.03 and 0.09 lots ( but not higher) in last one month, but i know its very short time to say thats its safer. I believe, its martingale function is the last resort.... Any body feel the same?

I am not advocating it, and i am just a learner ... but just got interested on this martingale that uses indicator to enter the trade.

Please guys keep me updated if you are using it

Edited by MUA

@MUA

thank you so much for the sharing spirit ...even though people dosn't like martin experts but i find them one of the ways to beat the market in away....

Thank you. and i think we are in the boat!

Again i am not advocating this EA, I just want to learn..and share our experience.

I am just a beginner, practicing demo for 6 month with various EA but i think grid/martingale at low lot/risk/MM can give you consistent 5-7% profit trading on safer less volatile Currency pair Out of manipulation from broker, big boys or market caprice, news or whatever.

Can anybody can modify this EA farther so that MAx order, Max lot, lot multiplier and other setting on MM can be configured or to use it for other currency.:-?

I am looking forward for my favorite Stovedude's reply.

• 2 weeks later...