(RE) overlay MA into RSI data windo

Use the Moving Average listed under 'Indicators', not the one from 'Custom Indicators'. Drag and drop it unto the RSI window. Under 'Apply to' choose either 'Previous Indicator's Data' or 'First Indicator's Data'. That's it!

Trust me....I've tried that a million times already.....and I can drag and drop just about every indicator in there...but the MA just keeps popping back up unto the price chart....I used Zoltan's customized recommendation and it's working just fine....thanks for the feedback though!

Trust me....I've tried that a million times already.....and I can drag and drop just about every indicator in there...but the MA just keeps popping back up unto the price chart....I used Zoltan's customized recommendation and it's working just fine....thanks for the feedback though!

Apply MA as per normal in main window

Create a template (tpl)

Open the template using "Notepad" and cut the appropriate lines and paste them in the secondary window with RSI

Save the template

Apply this modified template and make necessary adjustments to this MA in RSI window

Save the template again

......Here you have it.