Who Can make colour in Block..

Hi,

You say it works but can you please enlighten us by showing on the chart, if possible, the system. You stated earlier that it shows you entry, exit, re-entry, stoploss etc. Thanks for your contribution.

sorry buddy it's all I have ... but none the less it works great

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

You say it works but can you please enlighten us by showing on the chart, if possible, the system. You stated earlier that it shows you entry, exit, re-entry, stoploss etc. Thanks for your contribution.

of course ... but still i'm not allowed to upload the picture ( i don't get the reason why, but )... nevertheless here's the link to see the image & simple rules. it made me a lot of pips

http://xmages.net/show.php/2842012_all-in-one-gif.html

Good Luck & more pips!

Edited by redneedle

sorry buddy it's all I have ... but none the less it works great

When I compile i see the following errors. May be some DLL or indicators missing?

DrawPriceTrendLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetDrawIndicatorValueLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

When I compile i see the following errors. May be some DLL or indicators missing?

DrawPriceTrendLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetDrawIndicatorValueLine" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultiplePeakMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetIndicatorLastMultTroughMA2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

may be smth was removed from the indicator improperly or partially .... but finally it only indicates on warnings & not on errors ..... thus it worked good enough for months so don't worry about it .

Thanks RedNeedle for the picture.

Sorry, but this raises more questions. You have an indicator in the 3rd panel, what is that?(This was answered in the above post #81) Also, you have that other indicator, on the price, with arrows. What is that?

Thank you for your help.

of course ... but still i'm not allowed to upload the picture ( i don't get the reason why, but )... nevertheless here's the link to see the image & simple rules. it made me a lot of pips

http://xmages.net/show.php/2842012_all-in-one-gif.html

Good Luck & more pips!

Edited by nnn123

Sorry redneedle,

Please have a look at my attached pic and tell me how I can get the second panel to look similar to yours!!! I needed your params, as your pic. looks way better than mine.

http://clip2net.com/s/ZCcQ Again, thanks for your help.

Hi All!

certainly here all of them in one pack: http://zalil.ru/31247956

inside

- my template, (BBand Stop Alert.mq4, FXForecaster.mq4, DSS Bressert + ahtf.mq4)

- pics with some tips to get more about template trading on strong trend, flat & counter trend.

More pips & wins :-)!