[REQ] Forex WindF@ll

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only the warning is removed, but internally its getting the message, and to my horror , the message even changed.... and it read, ip addresses will be given to crime department.... eventhough i was using it only on demo. to be on safe side i have removed it, not using....

only the warning is removed, but internally its getting the message, and to my horror , the message even changed.... and it read, ip addresses will be given to crime department.... eventhough i was using it only on demo. to be on safe side i have removed it, not using....

German:

ich habe mal in Tauschbörse Emule ip verfolgung gehabt und musste zahlen, aber nur weil ich auch Daten upload vollzog durch Tausch und somit gegen Urheberrechte verstoss. Habe somit schon erfahrung damit gemacht.

haben Sie nicht zuviel angst. Nur allein ip adresse ist kein Grund für Klage.Schon gar nicht gilt es als Strafverfolgung nur weil Sie Roboter ausprobierten. Nur das alleinige Downloaden und ausprobieren, warum soll man Sie dafür bestrafen wenn jemand anderes es zur Verfügung stellt ohne Erlaubnis des Urhebers!!!!

Es muss Ihnen nachgewiesen werden das Sie gegen Copyright /Urheberrecht verstossen haben und Roboter ohne Erlaubnis verbreitet haben!!

Nur dann und auch nur dann kann man Sie zur Verantwortung ziehen!!!!

PS: Und wenn schon jemand ein Ip Tracking verwendet bzw. Ortung, dann ist das für mich eine Abzockfirma, nicht seriös, von dem Roboter ganz zu schweigen, die sich darauf spezialisiert hat, leuten über Anwälte das Geld aus der Tasche zu ziehen. Wie in der Musik und Filmindustrie bei Tauschbörsen ist ja eine regelrechte Abzockmafia am Werk mit überhöhten Urheberrechts Strafforderungen und Verfolgung, als sei man ein Schwerverbrecher-mit Staatsanwalt und Polizei!!!

Allerdings stimme ich zu, ist die Copyright Verletzung auch kein Kavaliersdelikt, weil man die Erfindung und das geistige Eigentum eines Urhebers verletzt.

---------------

Babelfish Translator:

I had times in online exchange service Emule IP pursuit and had to pay, but only because I carried out also data upload by exchange and thus against copyrights offence. Property thus already experience thereby made. do not have too much fear. Only alone IP address is not a reason for complaint already is not considered at all it as prosecution only because you robots tried out. Only and it try exclusive downloading out why one is to punish you for it if somebody else it makes available without permission of the author!!!! It must be proven to you that you against copyright to have offended and robots without permission have spread!! Only then and also only then one can pull you to the responsibility!!!!

HP: And if already someone a IP Tracking uses and/or detection, then is for me to scamcompany, not respectablly, to be silent from the robot completely which specialized to pull to people over lawyers the money from the bag. How in the music and film industry with online exchange services a proper mafia at the work with superelevated copyright taut ordering and pursuit is, as if one is big criminal with public prosecutor and police!!!

However I agree, am the copyright injury also no harmless crime, because one injures the invention and mental property of an author.

Edited by anzeigenmichel

This beta is opening up orders and close in loss.

I know nothing about how this strategy works or if it is a good one. I just removed the IP trading info/warning from the EA. That is all.

BTW, I was running this on my demo and it opened bunches of orders and close all with very small losses. Something like 17 opened and all closed with losses. So, I still not sure if Edu version is working or not.

At first I managed to backtest it and it was ok, but few days ago I got another backtest with loosing result. This means settings are coming from server and owner is able to kill You'r account If You are not checking (balcklisted ip address).

This is bad practice and very risky, even If You trade it live and paid for it. So You'll never know what Could happen If somebody (owner) wants to kick Your a**.

So be careful, because If You have static IP and want to buy this EA - You might loose more than win:D

You should backtest it daily to see if it still works.

AnyWay - Good Protection.

Only way to edu is take that backtest and find out how strategy works and build Your own EA (or buy original).

So FORGET THIS EA - it has no indicators used in *.mq4 - this means all the logic must be coming from DLL or server. This also could mean that backtesting data (orders etc. - but I do not think so, because it backtested fast enough) might be coming from the server, too? Curve fitted EA?

Maybe somebody could disassemble trading logic from DLL?

Edited by krisware