Manual divergence trading: +120% within 6 months on a big real account !

Hi everybody,

If you are interested in divergence trading (charts, trendlines, S/R etc.) you can see my trading results and useful information at my website:

www.sevenpips.com

I am trading 2 different accounts, one is up 120% within 6 months, the other one about 45%. This is no spam, I just would like to interchange some information about manual trading.

Have a nice weekend.

Edited by oshun123

Guest David1713006337

Posted in wrong area....Post this in the EA section of the forum.

Why not share a link for the ea here instead of people registering on your forum?

Hi guys,

I wonder if anybody actually was reading my post?

I just wanted to offer you some information about the manual trading method which makes me money. The EA you can download at my site was never the topic of my post. I even would not recommend trading any EA as from my experience the only way to consistently earn money is to learn how to trade.

You should be able to download the EA if you register the to the Exper Advisor group and ther you find a link with "group documents". Download it and put it here in the forum, that's ok for me.

I will use my own website for posting my trading stuff as I have there all the infrastructure which fits my purposes and I am not depending from somebody else. That's the reason.

This is very good Forum here. Why we have to visit other website and resister? If you really share with us, then right here. Thanks for share.

Guest rockymunda
Hi everybody,

If you are interested in divergence trading (charts, trendlines, S/R etc.) you can see my trading results and useful information at my website:

www.sevenpips.com

I am trading 2 different accounts, one is up 120% within 6 months, the other one about 45%. This is no spam, I just would like to interchange some information about manual trading.

Have a nice weekend.

hello oshun123

Nice to know abt manual trading and its results, even i am a manual trader,here r the results and method also.

Regards

Rocky

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zxnuk4.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It doesn't matter how OFTEN you are right or wrong - it only matters how much you make when you are right and how much you lose when you are wrong. " George Soros.

Please see for system the topic on the system(basic)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/1645-Silver-Trend-v3?p=155578#post155578