Upl EA

I do not trust MJ.

A friend of me bought the Joury EA which wiped out most accounts of those who bought it.

But MJ advertised it as the "holy grail" , did not support properly ( the Joury Ea was just copied and renamed from a free available EA , I think itΒ΄s name was Trend chaser or something. The true author of that EA was warning everybody and explained that in certain market conditions - which happen regularly - the EA will wipe out the biggest accounts faster than you can think ),

now he advertises the Goiler EA with fantastic results.

Β 

Nobody knows where he got the code of the Goiler from.

Β 

Maybe the gunn mod eng indicator is the original which MJ copied and renamed ?

Only he knows, but when he was confronted with the facts about the Joury EA, he just ignored it and kept on selling the account destroyer.

Not only a few clients hate him for that.

The Goiler determine the exact levels of Gann, Gann himself could do even better. but in this indicator the levels are calculated respect to a completely arbitrary price, For this reason it is not reliable results.

Who knows Gann does not need this indicator, is easy to calculate these levels, The indicator is good, it's up to you to discover how to use it, i believe that no one ever writes a manual on it.

Β 

Ciao

Edited by vivit

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...