Upl EA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQJNNAEV

A new EA build on the experience of successful indicator. Works best on EURUSD. Try 1H and Daily. Do demo forward test, that's we are interested in. If you have some constructive amendments, please welcome! Results testing of last quarter are promising.

Cheers Hermes

Thanks for sharing. Looks like g0i ler clone.

Edited by Polleczko
mistake

MJ's ea uses martingale to recover from losses doesn't it ? Could it be added to this EA as well ? I did a backtest on EURUSD and its definitely not profitable without it in 2010.

Does he have an EA for the g o i l e r ?

Nobody is discussing it in the non-paid forum, maybe it is available in the paid section ?

If you know the strategy he uses, it can be coded into the Gunn-mod-EA.

This EA as it is now is trading the strategy which MJ recommends on the public forum ( one exception: it does not enter a third time on the SL line because backtests showed that the losses increase horrible with that 3rd entry ).

Does he have an EA for the g o i l e r ?

Nobody is discussing it in the non-paid forum, maybe it is available in the paid section ?

If you know the strategy he uses, it can be coded into the Gunn-mod-EA.

This EA as it is now is trading the strategy which MJ recommends on the public forum ( one exception: it does not enter a third time on the SL line because backtests showed that the losses increase horrible with that 3rd entry ).

http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/729-dream-come-true-best-mj-ea-13.html

You can see older backtests of the EA quoted in the last post where it says it's available in the paid forum. It doesn't seem to use straight lot doubling, but since people said it uses martingale it must use a method MJ described to somebody asking: he said that if the first entry goes into drawdown to the second- you open a new order there and then close both at first TP (or could have been the first entry line, not sure), if both orders go further down towards SL he said you can open a third order at the SL line and close all three at the second entry line thus having one order closed at BE, one in profit and one at a loss coming out overall at BE. From what I can remember that's what he said when asked a series of questions by somebody.

Edited by SpacyTrader

Majjed didn't finished the EA even he is pushed by the members because he knows it is impossible to do. The Goiler indy is loser how can be the EA a winner? It doesn't make a sense.

Hermes

On the other hand he said he finished it and that it's available in the paid forum. I gave the link where he said that.

On the other hand he said he finished it and that it's available in the paid forum. I gave the link where he said that.

I have some questions about the paid forum but don´t know anybody who is a member of it.

Questions like:

- is it worth the fees ?

- what is offered there ?

- is the Goiler-EA for free - or if not - how much does MJ charge for it ?

- Is there feedback from buyers ?

- What about the claims MJ makes like 100% profitable gann strategy ?

I have some questions about the paid forum but don´t know anybody who is a member of it.

Questions like:

- is it worth the fees ?

- what is offered there ?

- is the Goiler-EA for free - or if not - how much does MJ charge for it ?

- Is there feedback from buyers ?

- What about the claims MJ makes like 100% profitable gann strategy ?

I'm not a member but the EA is available at no extra charge there and MJ posted a screenshot of whats in there: http://www.worldwide-invest.org/lounge/3132-paid-forum-2.html

The EA does seem very profitable from the backtests posted. It must use an averaging method like I described above.

The supposedly 100% profitable gann strategy you can see it listed in the screenshot so it's available there.

I as the most honorable member on that forum was recently fired by majjed, the owner because I said the truth about Goiler inefficiency. The owner is greedy and rude and the only objective he has is sell as many Goilers as possible even thorough the dead bodies. The payed forum does not get the Goiler for free. Just for nerds who wants to show up as elite. There are a quite a few smart members on not paid forum. Now after a distance I am asking what are they doing on that forum?

Hermes