Golden System v3

tsar

Hi Tsar

What is different from this system you posted and the FX Engine system (Link Below) which was shared about one year ago?

It is well documented that the Golden Varitey indicator is a major re-painter and will repaint about to 4-5 bars back when you refresh your charts or change from one time frame to another.

Did this repainting issue get fixed? See comment below from others user, just giving members a warning so they do not waste time if the repaint has not been corrected.

“I am sorry to report to you that the Golden Varitey indicator repaints the past. So be very careful when trading with this indicator.

Maybe some programmer could take a look of that indicator and tries to fix it. It should be possible cos the indicator is based on the indicators that to not repaint the past.”

“I figured out what causes the repainting of this indicator. It seams the indicator is static one and it does not update on the current bar as most indicators do. For example if the first trend is down and then it has sudden up spike the indicator des not react on the current bar. It only reacts if one manually refreshes the indicator. So if someone programmer could look into this thing it would be great help.”

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6918-FX-Engine-3.0/page3?highlight=engine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi German,

Thank's for Remind me :)

I was Tested in One Week, Golden Varitey Indie got Repaint like you mean. Found in Today in M1 TF.

You're Correct, Bro. I'm tested with MT4 v4.00 Build 225 & Win 7.

DOT signal and another Indie Work Well...

Anyone else :-/

Best Regards, :)

Tsar

Hi Tsar

What is different from this system you posted and the FX Engine system (Link Below) which was shared about one year ago?

It is well documented that the Golden Varitey indicator is a major re-painter and will repaint about to 4-5 bars back when you refresh your charts or change from one time frame to another.

Did this repainting issue get fixed? See comment below from others user, just giving members a warning so they do not waste time if the repaint has not been corrected.

“I am sorry to report to you that the Golden Varitey indicator repaints the past. So be very careful when trading with this indicator.

Maybe some programmer could take a look of that indicator and tries to fix it. It should be possible cos the indicator is based on the indicators that to not repaint the past.”

“I figured out what causes the repainting of this indicator. It seams the indicator is static one and it does not update on the current bar as most indicators do. For example if the first trend is down and then it has sudden up spike the indicator des not react on the current bar. It only reacts if one manually refreshes the indicator. So if someone programmer could look into this thing it would be great help.”

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6918-FX-Engine-3.0/page3?highlight=engine

Edited by Tsar
Found Golden Varitey Repaint today

Hi German , you are 100% on target. Golden Variety indicator is available in different names like "Madro Golden Filter" etc.. looks good on Static charts..

Tsar bro, or soundFx bro must do something to filter out the Repainting issue. :)

Always Filter, Bro... :D

I have 8K Indies in my Hardisc, Now. From Original and A Lot Modification Indies :P

Sometimes MISS, forgive me please. I'm Human can Not Handle to Test Indie One by One ;)

Thank's for your attention :x