4xSentinel

• 1 month later...

The latest version of this ea is 2.00052 and is constantly being updated as Boston Tech changes stuff with new updates of MT4 that make sentinel stop working correctly. If you are using an older version then you are not getting any alerts to true problems. That is part of how Boston Tech keeps their tricks hidden. This is also why 4xSentinel auto updates itself regularly and frequently to counter the changes.

You can think of this as running old, outdated antivirus software on your machine. Do you think it's actually catching the latest 0day virii?

why is eatshit so worried about use of only the latest version!!!

I'm not worried. I paid for it so I always get the latest version. I'm just letting you know that if you run that old version posted here you are not getting the protection you think. That's all. Do what you want. Run around naked. I don't care. Just spreading info is all. Don't like it then just ignore it.

maybe if somone like it and find this software/EA gives him some advantages, he should purchase the original vers. to support the developer. the problem with this particulary EA is that it can be run only on 1 live account... the developer should change this limits.. he would sell more...

Maybe you have this EA confused with Kangaroo? The version I bought runs on EVERY live account and demo I have running on my VPS (7 live in total). There is NO monthly sub fees and it's constantly updated so that the changes that Boston Tech do to make it stop working are fixed very quickly. The updates are rolled out and installed automatically so you spend no time fussing around.

As a side not, once upon a time there was DEMO versions for ALL of the 4xtrader software that would let you demo the latest versions for FREE so you could decide if you wanted to purchase them. That is how I tested them before I decided to purchase. It was AROMAN in THIS very forum that educated this old demo version and posted it despite many objections that caused the developers to PULL all the demos so that others wouldn't do the same.

Yeah it sucks that folks can't test the latest versions to decide if they want to pay but that's what happens when you get greedy and take a free demo and try to educate it and give it to all to try. Kinda defeats the purpose of your argument that we should be able to try before we buy.

In any case, the version posted here doesn't work correctly. If you try it you will quickly see that. If you just want the spread monitor then the author gives it FREE on his site (NOT DEMO BUT FULL VERSION). I'm not posting any links because every time I post a link for a free product and not a stolen educated one I get banned.