(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

Guys, MDP is a very dangerous EA and especially work (not for long time again) only on few broker with stoplevel 0 and freezelevel 0 (like Thinkforex) and very fast execution times (i'd test many broker and no one have the right execution fast, with VPS in the same farm of liquidity provider). The code is poorly written, there are unnecessary functions and algorithms that slow down the trades execution, add to this normal latency to trade in market and you have burn the accounts!!! Should be rewrite all code (to get faster the execution) and in this case is not guaranteed to work correctly, since MDP work in a dark area usually not appreciated by any broker. I decide to stop to use and work on this EA.

Yeah. I agreed with you..:)

I saw another thread in this Forum shown the monthly return for this EA is about 4% and few days ago, another member claimed that he ran this EA exceptionally successful with return more than 200% within a month... Doubt about all these results...

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, MDP is a very dangerous EA and especially work (not for long time again) only on few broker with stoplevel 0 and freezelevel 0 (like Thinkforex) and very fast execution times (i'd test many broker and no one have the right execution fast, with VPS in the same farm of liquidity provider). The code is poorly written, there are unnecessary functions and algorithms that slow down the trades execution, add to this normal latency to trade in market and you have burn the accounts!!! Should be rewrite all code (to get faster the execution) and in this case is not guaranteed to work correctly, since MDP work in a dark area usually not appreciated by any broker. I decide to stop to use and work on this EA.

No Sir it doesn't work at least on Thinkforex + VPS. Bunch of losing trades..Be aware..I think you were right that the speed and direction is the main problem..The concept I found to be great though..

Ross.

Hi ross, i agree with you. MDP has very simple strategy but in any case even if speeded up (wipe code, better algo etc) and run on faster vps with liquidity server directly on the same lan, would probably short-lived too. It would be the ruin of any broker (market maker at first) and would not allow many users to use it. Is for this reason that I decided to don't work again on MDP and to stop use it.

Hi ross, i agree with you. MDP has very simple strategy but in any case even if speeded up (wipe code, better algo etc) and run on faster vps with liquidity server directly on the same lan, would probably short-lived too. It would be the ruin of any broker (market maker at first) and would not allow many users to use it. Is for this reason that I decided to don't work again on MDP and to stop use it.

I agree with you mangiare on MM type brokers. they are good for nothing. but real STP-ECN doesn't care at all. I have executed high speed strategies for moths what was once a taboo couple of years a go, now not even once have heard any complains from the broker. I don't see any difference.

Ross.

Ha ha ha... U guys would never believe that this has happened: a friend of mine has made profits with this EA last month and just about few days ago, this EA has turned his account from Usd60000.00 to Usd500.00 within minutes with risk level 1.5% (High Speed)...The EA kept opening short positions with no hesitation when Eurusd shot up:(