(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

Hi, my friend told me that the latest version 1.15 does not really perform well. It opened lots of trades on Last Friday but end up still with a net negative profit. :(

It seems that the creator is still finding the "Holy Grail" settings for their EA or may be they are still trying to give a false hope to their customers till the refund date due...:)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, you can follow me on my progress in my demo account for Oanda and Thinkforex. here

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/iwillsurvive/million-dollar-pips/128665

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/iwillsurvive/mdp-thinkforex/132985

The oanda one seems to be giving me problems due to their "balance update" where they withdraw money from my account after a bunch of trades for no reason (interest or swap could not be such a huge amount!)

thanks for your effort, but am still not so sure that demoing worth...

on the live statement shows trade on Sunday ie 3/7/2011. how it is possible?

http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/114107/statement.html

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:19 EURUSD Sell 1.45684 1.45566 1.45708 1.45684 2.4 12.24

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:19 EURUSD Sell 1.45689 1.45556 1.45708 1.45689 1.9 9.31

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:19 EURUSD Sell 1.45719 1.45548 1.45714 1.45719 -0.5 -2.05

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:19 EURUSD Sell 1.45707 1.45540 1.45664 1.45707 -4.3 -19.35

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:19 EURUSD Sell 1.45724 1.45543 1.45714 1.45724 -1.0 -3.70

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:20 EURUSD Sell 1.45708 1.45582 1.45737 1.45708 2.9 11.31

07.03.2011 23:19 07.03.2011 23:20 EURUSD Sell 1.45738 1.45562 1.45737 1.45738 -0.1 -0.35

Edited by robotfx2

Hi Robotfx2, I have not an acc with that broker. If you get a demo you may see it, it was just a guess... btw, it is about market open, just time-zone difference...

"

"

Million Dollar Pips (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/milliondpips/million-dollar-pips/114107/) Account Number: Private ( Demo ) Broker: ThinkForex Currency: USD

Edited by musketeer

This EA is a totally scam and the myFxBook account (DEMO) too....I use it my live account in Oanda. In this morning was a trade and it was loss (-28 pips). (I use it the default settings.) But in the website this trade was successfull (+11 pips) !!!

So, If this robot is a very profitable...why use it on a DEMO account?????

Edited by robbyg

This EA is a totally scam and the myFxBook account (DEMO) too....I use it my live account in Oanda. In this morning was a trade and it was loss (-28 pips). (I use it the default settings.) But in the website this trade was successfull (+11 pips) !!!

So, If this robot is a very profitable...why use it on a DEMO account?????

Read the mdp manual twice BEFORE starting to trade live (or posting BS). Oanda isn't the right broker for a high speed scalper. Only greedy beginners make such ****** mistakes....[-O<

pro....for what?

I not a greedy beginner....(I have live account 6 years.....I use some EA's too)!

Please think before you insult me!

I think you are in a good friend or partnership with this "scam company"!

What you think doesnt matter for me, better use the time to READ the MANUAL before posting again BS..

I'm surely not associated in any way with the vendor of mdp(I wish I would), but i bought some licenses and make profit with it.

It just drives me nuts when people whining around, just bc they are to dump, greedy or to lazy to read a manual, loosing money and than accusing others for their own ignorance..

Grow up kid, be a man and say: well.. it was my fault, I didn't follow the recommendations/instructions of the given manual. Amen. Period. Basta.

What you think doesnt matter for me, better use the time to READ the MANUAL before posting again BS..

I'm surely not associated in any way with the vendor of mdp(I wish I would), but i bought some licenses and make profit with it.

It just drives me nuts when people whining around, just bc they are to dump, greedy or to lazy to read a manual, loosing money and than accusing others for their own ignorance..

Grow up kid, be a man and say: well.. it was my fault, I didn't follow the recommendations/instructions of the given manual. Amen. Period. Basta.

dear mr. pro "bigbrain",

What brokers do you use in live?

Edited by robbyg

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

I have had a few afternooons off so i thought i would amuze myself with testing this EA. According to the creator its now only working on 2 brokers finfx and hotforex typical as im with the same as there demo account thinkforex. So i thought i would see what thinkforex was like anyway and sure enough the demo trades fine but real account is bad, so unless you are willing to start a new broker account dont bother with it.

Anyone testing this on hotforex or finfx real ?

Problem is ... demo gives more ticks than live accounts ... live account are filtered ... so this makes scalping harder for EAS ... sometimes bar bottoms and tops are left out and EA is not trading (some Asian session scalpers) ... take time finding the best broker ... always check ping time ... slow ping means slow broker and even if spreads are good EAs are going to fail ... there are many broker with low ping for DEMO account (near 0), but LIVE accounts 300+ ms ...

so ... remember

Fast trading EA -> ping should be almost 0 ms (0-100 ms not more)

Problem is ... demo gives more ticks than live accounts ... live account are filtered ... so this makes scalping harder for EAS ... sometimes bar bottoms and tops are left out and EA is not trading (some Asian session scalpers) ... take time finding the best broker ... always check ping time ... slow ping means slow broker and even if spreads are good EAs are going to fail ... there are many broker with low ping for DEMO account (near 0), but LIVE accounts 300+ ms ...

so ... remember

Fast trading EA -> ping should be almost 0 ms (0-100 ms not more)

it is not that simple... latency(ping) you are described is a little overweighted... it does matter but no more than 25% for example. but execution matters. see your journal. and yes, quoting (ticking) matters too. but nothing beats execution - re-quoata/slippage kills. spread... many factors here