(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing to me how many people get sucked into these scam EAs and waste minute after minute, hour after hour and days after days on this useless ****. It has been stated not only by myself but by many others that this EA cannot make money on a live account. Why do you think the developer (yes THE DEVELOPER) does not have a real account statement to show? Because its impossible to show profitability with this EA on a live account. For those still interested in this EA you might as well look at Dominic's menus as well. FXGenius, FXiRobot, 4XGreed and the other knockoffs. They fall in the same category as this EA does with the exception that Dominic at least found few real brokers and showed real results with his EAs after which it was concluded that he had arrangements with those brokers to fake the results. The MDP developer is obviously shooting turds out of his butt trying to make this EA into something useful but looking at the progression from 1.01 to 1.1.4 he seems to fall further into the hole. Same concept of BBands extreme breakouts was put into v 1.1.4 but with many different tunes to the same music. Safe Mode, High Speed Mode, Channels with different settings. The result is the same.. actually worse as the EA advances in versions. Edited by fxknight

hello Fxnight

I am not the manufacturer's ea and not in favor of selling share ...

I only USED this expert

I tested in 2days and works in Real account with positive performance !

But if I'm trust that the ea that does more than a month profit ... please see my statement ..

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/kami190/wallstreet-385/119476

Broker : alpari

wallstreet + mdp ( 30/6-1/7/2011 )

hello Fxnight

I am not the manufacturer's ea and not in favor of selling share ...

I only USED this expert

I tested in 2days and works in Real account with positive performance !

But if I'm trust that the ea that does more than a month profit ... please see my statement ..

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/kami190/wallstreet-385/119476

Broker : alpari

wallstreet + mdp ( 30/6-1/7/2011 )

If you notice MDP keeps trades < 1m and trades only the EURUSD. There are only few trades that fit this profile on your real report while the MDP developer shows many trades during this time on his demo. A lot more. I am not saying that wallstreet is not a decent EA. But it is because WS not MDP that your account is in profit IMHO.

If you notice MDP keeps trades < 1m and trades only the EURUSD. There are only few trades that fit this profile on your real report while the MDP developer shows many trades during this time on his demo. A lot more. I am not saying that wallstreet is not a decent EA. But it is because WS not MDP that your account is in profit IMHO.

Great point Fxnight. I have used this EA on live account with Axitrader and Go Markets (V1.1.0) and only had losses. This is about MDP so why is the other trader showing us results of WS??

If anyone has the latest version share it and i will test it live! Very Simple as that. Great reply fxnight

I have just scolded the creator of this EA that treated their buyers as " White rats"...

They keep on tweaking the EA here and there, came out with many confusing versions within 2 weeks and not yet produce good results in live accounts!

In fact, they should test their EA thoroughly (Atleast on live account for 6 months)before launched it into the market... So disappointed with their planning...:(

I always believe reliable EA creators shouldn't put too many external parameters for their buyers to access and play around... It seems to me that they themselves not even sure about the BEST settings...

I have just scolded the creator of this EA that treated their buyers as " White rats"...

They keep on tweaking the EA here and there, came out with many confusing versions within 2 weeks and not yet produce good results in live accounts!

In fact, they should test their EA thoroughly (Atleast on live account for 6 months)before launched it into the market... So disappointed with their planning...:(

I always believe reliable EA creators shouldn't put too many external parameters for their buyers to access and play around... It seems to me that they themselves not even sure about the BEST settings...

If the creator keeps on disappointing their buyers, sooner they will be kicked into the " hall of Shame" in this forum...:)

please share your EA and also so we can educate it and share it so everyone can test it before buying it form these scamers.cuz they are doing so many advertisments.

please share your EA and also so we can educate it and share it so everyone can test it before buying it form these scamers.cuz they are doing so many advertisments.

Hi, the edu 1.13 EA has already shared here... I have requested for refund and there is no update for the EA. But heard the latest is 1.15 and I think 1.16, 1.17..... etc will come out soon...No patient to wait after wasting so much time for 4 versions within 2 weeks!...

Guest dudulalah
seems version 1.1.0 is the best version out so far. problem is the ea hasnt traded since this week and im wondering if the ea has been deactivated through their dll coding. good result on ecn accounts.

This user uses the version 1.1.1 and the result looks great, : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/osarun/million-dollar-pips/126733

I just did a baktesting with version 1.1.0, since 2000 and the result is spectacular

but yesterday I put on a live account, and still I have no operations.

It only looks so good bc he trades brainless over-leveraged lot sizes on a small account

and i really doubt that that acc is real...

The initial deposit was $1000.07 and with all MT4 terminals I have used you cannot create a demo account with fractional digits (cents, etc), it just rounds it off. Maybe, it is real, maybe some brokers allow demo accounts with fractional deposits, maybe it is a manipulated trade feed (it says unverified).

it is with tight stops.... so that does not the issue

the issue is execution... and i really doubt that that acc is real...

hi musketeer sorry to interrupt this req line pls i would like you to recommend a good robot for me to buy am thinking piplaser,forexcash protector oror this million dollar pip but if you have any in mind pls inform me my email is [email protected]

Guys, you can follow me on my progress in my demo account for Oanda and Thinkforex. here

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/iwillsurvive/million-dollar-pips/128665

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/iwillsurvive/mdp-thinkforex/132985

The oanda one seems to be giving me problems due to their "balance update" where they withdraw money from my account after a bunch of trades for no reason (interest or swap could not be such a huge amount!)