(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i have educated it and Yes i originally brought it but got my money back easy with Paypal..Its easy to do on digital products.

It uses the Bands indicator...I tested it on Thinkforex..one of his recommended brokers..but couldnt get anywere near the same results..actually just bad fills and overall a small loss. I even changed settings but still bad results. On Demo though yes it makes a million dollars. Am i going to share this..No as it will create another Holly Grail Frenzy..Just believe me when i say it doesnt work guys on live..If you dont believe me then buy it from him through Paypal..Run it live..Loose your money then lodge dispute saying you never got it..Paypal doesnt support Digital Downloadable products.. Or use the angle of Its not the same product he claimed..which is what i did..

He went to great lengths to protect it by running another program 1st then attaching the EA to the chart..then it works..Ohh..he also used MT4 protection on the EA..But it can be decomplied and security removed..Anyway go buy it and get your money back..Its a **** EA

We still want someone to share, 'cause we're curious and want to look at the program code. I've personally learnt a lot on different trading strategies, and how to (how not not to) create EA's simply by looking at other commercial EA's. I see them as inpirational sources. I can afford to buy it and then ask for refund, but I think it's too time-consuming and troublesome, and I don't want the scamsters behind the hyped EA's to earn anything from me. So if anyone has bought it, then share it, 'cause why shouldn't you? (especially if you've asked for a refund).

Hey Traders, i have picked up million dollar pips from this site http://trader-shop.in/most-wanted-trading-systems/expert-advisor/million-dollar-pips.html which cost me $13. I have tested it live on axis and gomarkets which has given me very poor results. I also tested it on demo to get the same trades. Dont know how they achieve those results on there website??

For the traders who dont want to spend $13 on this over hyped EA here it is https://rapidshare.com/files/1000766514/mdp-Version.1.10.zip I have no idea how they achieve those results. I have it on 2 different brokers and has given me terrible results.

http://trader-shop.in/most-wanted-trading-systems/expert-advisor/quantum-fx-bot.html

Edited by kappaforex

I have used this EA for 5 days and have had poor results live on Gomarkets and Axis. I presume the EA will perform this way with all brokers. These marketers online selling these EA's should be kicked off and banned from the net. Thats why i still beleive that 99% of EA's are bin material. Long term they dont work! Thats my opinion other people will have other points of view.