(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck finding a broker for this one , I have not heard of any that can get this to work

it's also extremely curve fitted on 25% modeling quality,

so basically they are trying so hard to make it look profitable eventhough it blows up accounts within weeks or may take months if lucky

If someone here can do us a favour and backtest this on 99% modeling so we can see the true color of it

Anybody willing to share? The EA seems to work on live acc. regards hawkfx post

http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/million-dollar-pips/121093,3

nice, so it can work on live! but which brokers would allow you to exit in less than 1 minute of your entry? And do it many times a day, every day!

I am not sure if thecollectivefx would allow it

I would really appreciate it if someone could backtest this using 99% modeling, if it does good on the real backtest, then it would be worth it to spend time to discuss which broker is best to use

Forex arbitrage is a myth. In a real forex market battlefield, nobody can take advantage of a very small arbitrage window. Besides, nobody can tell you which is the correct price for a pair and it would differ according to the liquidity provider that is being used.

And after having looked at the site and myfxbook, it is a demo account most likely. You have to have your trading privilege verified which is a very easy thing to do on myfxbook or mt4i. Plus, it is PayPal processing. Refund is a difficult thing on there. This type of extreme scalping won't be profitable for anyone. Not even worth a look in my view.

Edited by jonnyrich007

Forex arbitrage is a myth. In a real forex market battlefield, nobody can take advantage of a very small arbitrage window. Besides, nobody can tell you which is the correct price for a pair and it would differ according to the liquidity provider that is being used.

And after having looked at the site and myfxbook, it is a demo account most likely. You have to have your trading privilege verified which is a very easy thing to do on myfxbook or mt4i. Plus, it is PayPal processing. Refund is a difficult thing on there. This type of extreme scalping won't be profitable for anyone. Not even worth a look in my view.

People at other forums are confirming that this does work on real, however, the question is when will it blow-up?

We can draw estimation on this matter once we see a backtest using 99% modeling quality were I am almost certain it will fail big time