(REQ) Forex system used by Banks

Guest grandpost

banks don't trade with leverage; banks trade for commission; banks are more investors than traders; banks use forex to hedge positions;

but there are more respectable systems you are correct; but as long as it is a manual system ; you will need to know still what to do ; and hopefully be disciplined.

Guys, do you know any trading systems that are used by Banks/Brokerages etc?

Of course they don't use those 99 USD commercial stuffs, but what are they using?

Do you have any informations on this?

Thank you for your help!

navigator

Sure, you are absolutely right about the need of being disciplined. But I don't have any informations about what kind of systems do bank traders use, so I am highly interested in this topic.

banks don't trade with leverage; banks trade for commission; banks are more investors than traders; banks use forex to hedge positions;

but there are more respectable systems you are correct; but as long as it is a manual system ; you will need to know still what to do ; and hopefully be disciplined.

Guest grandpost

They use the same stuff we use; most bank traders are bad traders; at least all brokers and bankers I saw were terrible; they are commission based;

The best systems in forex are momentum systems; multiple indicator on different timeframes to measure long, medium, and short trends; each indicator is better used as either a short signal or longterm signal; they use multiple indicators because the more u use the signals you get are similar to what many others are getting including automated trading; Pm me your email I will show you a sample

Sure, you are absolutely right about the need of being disciplined. But I don't have any informations about what kind of systems do bank traders use, so I am highly interested in this topic.

Hi, I'm interested, but I still can't send PM's (not enough post for me... :( )

My mail is *********

Could you plz send some example to me?

Thanks,

Atradindo

They use the same stuff we use; most bank traders are bad traders; at least all brokers and bankers I saw were terrible; they are commission based;

The best systems in forex are momentum systems; multiple indicator on different timeframes to measure long, medium, and short trends; each indicator is better used as either a short signal or longterm signal; they use multiple indicators because the more u use the signals you get are similar to what many others are getting including automated trading; Pm me your email I will show you a sample

Edited by hermanhess
please dont post email it attracts spam bots

I agreed, the banks, they do not really do forex trading, as one of a member form another forum, who said he was working with Austria Bank.

as He said the bank only make few trades, as what ever the currency shortage to the bank. Then the bank will do buy or sell, at that time, they do not care if that is right price or not.

and since bank charge that high commision, therefore, they are still in profit.