Enigma EA thread.. where has it gone?

Yup you are right - I've searched whole forum and can't find Enigma thread, infect I make the last update on enigma and share it few days back - but no I can't even find the thread in my previous posts. Maybe thread is delete and no longer available. Anyways please share you experience here. TY

hi I can tell you the EA is a waste of time. I have tested it on demo and it has lost 3 out of 4 trades to large stop losses. Stay away from it! Last night stopped out by less than 1.8 pips from the high then retraced. I let the EA run its cause, and now i have removed it to the junk folder where 99% of EA's belong! Edited by kappaforex

ok maybe thread has ben deleted (cant find it anymore eve with serach..) So we may continue here...

But so far the EA hasnt made good trades... In other words it has made 3 trade the last 3 days and ALL losers so i not sur if it is wast of time...

Anyway i have began a demo with Enigma and baila and some signal service.. you can see attached image of trades for the last week. Baila made 2 trades an both winners -only 1 is shown due not enought space in image - I also had iris EA running but due some problems no trades as orders has ben cancelled.. will test more next week. Also fxvoodoo2 (the comments is ->opx) has ben tested for only 2 days and made 1 winning trade. The mysql is signal servie and so far so good..

Will test more and add other EA's and post updates here or in another thread.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1007/enigmatrades2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I once educated this EA and uploaded it. Here it is again (standard version as well as a version with the News-filter)...

http://www.2shared.com/file/1hPordp0/Enigma.html

I've not tested them though.

Hello,

the newsfilter works correctly ? Because on the expert tab I've every minute this message "2011.08.19 11:58:02 FFCal GBPUSD,M15: Can't open xml file: 8-19-2011-GBPUSD15-FFCal.xml. The last error is 4103"