EA Testing by FPA

Hi:

Since there are so many EAs available and I never know which one performs the best in a long run.

Let's be honest.. we all looking for most reliable EA that give us profit without too much risk. We collect many EAs as quickly as someone shared, but we get busy with our day to day 'to do' list, we just don't have the time to test. Many new commercial EA is popping up faster than we can test one that we download a day before, so older EA seats on the shelf (or folder in your hard drive somewhere). We keep chasing the new, next best EA, yet, we never know how old one would have done.

Only way that we know for sure is to do real time trading (forward testing) before we use it on Live account. I bet many of us (traders) do not test the EAs before jumping to live account. I am the first one to admit! I've done it many times. :">

FPA has a list of the EAs that are currently in forward testing. Some of the EAs that I never heard of, to my surprise, did well and the one that I thought it was supposedly money maker, did not do well overall. This is quite interesting to me.

I've copied the listing of all the EAs that were running over 10 weeks+ and sorted by highest return, etc.. This list is not to rely on their data and jump to trade it on live account, rather, you can start testing on your own, but use this listing as a guide. I look at it as FPA already done pre-screen for the EAs and that saves me the time from testing the bad EAs and only selected for further testing on possibly profitable EA. I hope you may find it useful.

Excel spread sheet attached here. You can sort it by different column if you wish.

http://www.multiupload.com/SKJBQ1CUM6

http://i51.tinypic.com/ws7io1.png

Edited by fx4_ever