Hyper EA v2.0.1 - Treated by (AroMan)

Guest aroman

Guest aroman

hi folks.

I had a free 10min so I have decide to treat this one for you.

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/K4NXBU8NU3

Tired of wasting your time with all endless EA loop ?, then better join the real profit at: [Deleted]

We are into the new Platform project with its perfect profit.

Safe trading

AroMan

Edited by SEFC

Guest aroman

It worked fine with me on 5 digits brokers.

Place it on the chart on demo account and see if open trades within the first 24 hours.

I have treated this one due to the demand I found on the forum, but EA is not my style in general.

AroMan

Guest aroman
Why only release the ex4-program which was compiled with a new version of ex4-to-mq4 so it cannot be decompiled with earlier versions), why not the readable mq4-code?

Because I do not have or use decompiler

AroMan

Hello AroMan,

You had a spare 10 minutes to educate this? Thank you. Now can you take a spare 5 minutes and fix it because it crashes MT4 on back test. Or maybe you didn't educate it in the first place. If your next post is some abusive rant and not a fixed version then I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious eh? :))

luneranger

Edited by luneranger

hi folks.

I had a free 10min so I have decide to treat this one for you.

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/K4NXBU8NU3

Tired of wasting your time with all endless EA loop ?, then better join the real profit at: [Deleted]

We are into the new Platform project with its perfect profit.

Safe trading

AroMan

I tried backtest 1 month with default setting , bed result,

what is this?

maybe i should copy trade with reverse order.

please more explanation, how to use this ea?

Edited by SEFC

Well Well, in response to my message which was:

Hello AroMan,

You had a spare 10 minutes to educate this? Thank you. Now can you take a spare 5 minutes and fix it because it crashes MT4 on back test. Or maybe you didn't educate it in the first place. If your next post is some abusive rant and not a fixed version then I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious eh? :))

luneranger

I received this rather LOUD private message from Mr David:

LET'S REFRAIN FROM POSTING LIKE THIS ON THIS FORUM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POSTER, THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T POST BACK. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THIS PERSON, SETTLE IT THROUGH A PM AND NOT IN THE OPEN FORUM. LET'S NOT SEE A REPEAT PERFORMANCE LIKE THIS AGAIN.

:)):))

My performance eh? lol. I'm sorry .. is it really bad manners to call someones bluff these days? Where is AroMan now? Let's face it .. he posts a "edu" Hyper version claiming he cracked it in 10 minutes then when it doesn't work he is so quiet? :-? Hilarious! It just shows what kind of person he is.

Nice try AroMan .. but hey .. you got some good promo for your copy trades in there. Good for you pal. Next time .. test it before you claim it. =D>

@David: Please don't shout my friend. It is very rude. ;)

luneranger

Guest aroman
Hello AroMan,

luneranger

If was not educated then wouldn't open trades on the chart, it works for me and other members.

I think you need to update your MT to the latest build, or maybe check your Anti virus that does not block the DLL.

Am not a big fan of any EA anyway, I have treated this as was demanded by some members.

good luck

AroMan

If was not educated then wouldn't open trades on the chart, it works for me and other members.

Really? Then how come:

EURCAD M15

For some reason it's not working in strategy tester.

this EA opens the trade alone !

can you fix it?

for me the education is not finish, the robot opens quickly after i put it on the plateform ! if i put 10 times it opens 10 trades !!

Basically as soon as anyone puts the EA on a chart .. it opens orders! :-? And this EA is only supposed to trade 21:30-23:00 GMT (Winter).

I think you need to update your MT to the latest build, or maybe check your Anti virus that does not block the DLL.

But .. I am on latest build already. Perhaps you are using your own custom MT4 build made by the many programmers of your project? Version 4.0 Build 10,000.05? :-O

And my AntiVirus meter is all green, but my Anti-BS meter is crimson red.

Perhaps another member here would be so kind as to report the "treatment" a success? [-O<

luneranger

Aroman version of Hyper EA did open one trade immediately I opened Metatrader. After that trade went to profit, it then opened 3 single trades at different times, for two wins and one loss.

The only change to the settings I have made is to change 'IsMarketExecution' to true.

To LouLou69. In reply to your PM. The big test will be when I start Metatrader on Monday. It will probably open another trade straight away.