[req] harmonic auto trader

This is more of a trading assistant than an EA. The only thing it does not do is enter the trade. Seems really interesting, would like to try it out but it is $$$$.

http://www.harmonicautotrader.com/blog/

They have several vids on the site check it out. Hopefully someone will share.[-O<

Well back it up since you already know that this works so well...You come back here and give us the info and stats so the rest of us know how well it works before we throw down our hard earned money. LOL You funny too...We are all here to help one another not to run a counseling service.

i wasnt having a go at u - its just funny how human nature works ... its so easy for us to buy 100s of "systems" each worth $99 and then wonder why they dont work ... then something comes along from a creditable company that yes isnt for those trading baby stakes, and we all complain it costs too much ...

It's all good bigMac. The old motto of you get what you pay for is not always true. There are a lot of us that believed as you and have been burned. Putting out more money than even this. That is what is so unique and beneficial about this forum as we are all here to share with each other what actually works and what doesn't before more people get scammed. I've purchased more through II than I had before because before I would second guess if it was worth it or not and pass. Now I find something that someone has shared and I have the ablility to see not only if it works but if it fits my trading personality if it does than I give respect and dues to the developer like I should. Take care and enjoy II as much as I have. If you can help someone don't hesitate.....Good trading to you....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
bumping this expensive piece of harmonic trading

This is a subscription service using the software. I doubt that it can be shared. Besides, from their equity curve, their managed account is getting about 700 pips/month? You can get that kind of returns or better from a number of signal services, even with trade copier, but less expensive than $980/3 mon.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just a little bit of insider information on the HAT. They show good results. One thing they don't like to reveal is that they set a BE when the price has moved positive by about 10-15% retracement. For those not quick with math...on a 100 pip target, that means BE is set when the trade is 10-15 pips positive. What this means is...their claimed 70% accuracy is bogus. The system is profitable. But it is not the 'oh so amazing' system they claim it is.

That said, a large part of the monthly fee is probably to pay for the required server systems since it is a signal service. Most likely it is custom coded software, and not some rinky-dink piece of software being run on MT4.