Sam S3iden

Been very quiet of late though.

However, I spy an opportunity in AUDUSD. H4. Short on supply zone 1.07137 level. Currently below that after 3 bearish candles. Still looks good to me IMHO. 1st TP at 1.05800 and 2nd TP at 1.04650.

This is not a trade recommendation. I am very bad at that :-) This is a matter for record and information only.

This is the area I am talking about

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally XLT course here ..... http://www.traderszone.com/seminars-webinars/8147-extended-learning-track-xlt-forex-sam-seiden-steve-misic-sam-evans.html but we need someone that is already registered ... non registered people cant see the txt files and the links in them ...... so if anyone is registered it would be just great!!!!!!!

Not only do you need to be registered, you need to have 1500 points to download ...

finally XLT course here ..... http://www.traderszone.com/seminars-webinars/8147-extended-learning-track-xlt-forex-sam-seiden-steve-misic-sam-evans.html but we need someone that is already registered ... non registered people cant see the txt files and the links in them ...... so if anyone is registered it would be just great!!!!!!!

Found the following links on the same forum, but conducted by Sam seiden

hxxp://h0tfile.c0m/dl/119247445/0459c8a/Sam_Seiden_-_Identifying_High_Probability_Turning_Points.part3 .rar.html

hxxp://h0tfile.c0m/dl/119250906/d3b4ee1/Sam_Seiden_-_Identifying_High_Probability_Turning_Points.part2 .rar.html

hxxp://h0tfile.c0m/dl/119249163/8cb11d8/Sam_Seiden_-_Identifying_High_Probability_Turning_Points.part1

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Thread,

Simply locate potential levels (H1)/ Wait for Price Action indicators (Candlestick pattern in H1)/ Fine tune entries in a smaller TF (i.e 15m,30,...)

R:R should be 2:1

Set Daily goal also 2:1 (meaning goal is 50 pips if reached stop trading, loss should be 25 pips if reached stop trading)

• 2 weeks later...