Sam S3iden

Excellent find Keifer - that's my next 1hr 13min filled. :o)

teodosy87 - Thanks for the Berglib link. It looks to have lots of good stuff mentioned there - though I haven't actually been able to download anything that still has a live download link or a password on it yet. Is there anything of note you have found there?

Some of the videos are protected ( i am sure that 2 are protected and only on of them is important (video). With the rest i did not have any problems downloading i am sure file are ok to download. Please try one more time if not we will find another solution. If you ask me most important video ( for me ) is this one http://www.berglib.com/info/bfc36d532h1di0

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very kind of you teodosy87 - and just the kind of spirit that elevates the best of this forum above some of the nonsense that has gone on recently. :)

True! Give to be given! I have one present more, i promise this one to be the best one. There is a guy that is trading using Sam method there is whole thread ( http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=230888 ) study his charts and you will learn A LOT i promise you. Enjoy!

thank you teodosys87 for that important link!!! downloading it right now.

i tried downloading the previous links , most of them are deleted by uploader or has password.

do you think you can upload the other links to 4shared or multiupload??

thank you!!

Marinko i upload only this video because the rest are either for future, option, stocks and honestly this is the only one that have some value for us.

Don't bother downloading most of these... they only have part 1 of the winrar file. There's an address in the file to contact someone to buy part 2 off them.

This one worked though:

XLT-Forex-20100606 - Sam Evans - Trading and Analysis

Most of them worked ok for me. The thing here is that i actually did not learned anything new. For me watching sam videos in fxstreet are more valuable.

Edited by teodosy87
mistake

Basically, I am using II_SupDem to trade his method.

80% Success Rate. Also quite simple. But & Sell at that II_SupDem level.

Can easily set limit order or stop order too..

So need not to watch the monitor all the time.

Smile

Chankl78

Hi chankl,

first of all thank you for indie. Yes as I see quite simple and good.

Can you tell us, where do you put your TP?

Great.. Good luck..

So far i achieved my daily target for 2 weeks now ...

20 to 30pips is easy to achieved.. So when compound them together.. hee hee.. Wowo..

Smile

Chankl78

I am really glad to see that you are doing well. I am more than sure you will be doing much much better when this method become your second nature. Cheers.

Basically, I am using II_SupDem to trade his method.

80% Success Rate. Also quite simple. But & Sell at that II_SupDem level.

Can easily set limit order or stop order too..

So need not to watch the monitor all the time.

Smile

Chankl78

hey chankl78 ,

thanks for great sharing,

which TF and pairs?

regards

ramliam

I am really glad to see that you are doing well. I am more than sure you will be doing much much better when this method become your second nature. Cheers.

Actually.. Can do much better... or more pips.. as mentioned.. it is due to the chicken heart nature of mine.. so most of the time.. I closed it at 20 to 30pips.. But 60 to 70% of the time.. it gone down 30 to 80pips more...

But... I have no issued with it as I am happy with 20pips minimum per day...

I just need to compound it will do..

Smile

Chankl78