Sam S3iden

This is the videos I like & something to share. Using Support & Resistance to trade.

http://www.forexpros.com/live-events/transcripts/identifying-market-turning-points-with-an-objective-set-of-rules-43486

http://www.forexpros.com/live-events/transcripts/identifying-low-risk%2520-high-reward%2520-and-high-probability-trading-opportunities-for-short-term-forex-traders%2520-part-ii---transcript-44813

http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars/sessions/session.aspx?id=8eddf5a3-2dfa-4f79-b128-5a5fa060925d

http://www.fxstreet.com/search/contributors/authors/author.aspx?id=5766b88a-1a31-4102-8221-e9bf77216d2f

Here is the indicator. But not created by Sam. By someone using his trading method.

http://www.4shared.com/file/fprbWkhK/II_SupDem.html

Anyone how has more videos, please shared. Thanks.

Smile

Chankl78

Edited by chankl78

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are videos avilable on this websit: hxxp://consult-fx.com/26-sam-seiden-webinars

26 Sam Seiden Webinars

Posted on 09 April 2011.

Below are links to 26 Sam Seiden Webinars (updated 9 April 2011) which provide hours of clear and concise tutoring on how to trade supply and demand zones. These freely available webinars are produced and hosted by FXstreet.com, owner of those videos, who kindly let me publish the list here.

Trading and Analysis (added April 2011)

Rule Based Market Timing (added April 2011)

Trading The All Star Entry (added April 2011)

Breakout Trading in Forex

Supply and Demand Strategy Application

Identifying High Probability Turning Points

Forex Swing Trading With Supply and Demand Analysis

Currency trading with Forex Futures

Supply, Demand and Bollinger Bands

Live Trading and Analysis

Identifying Swing Trading Opportunities in the Forex Market

An Important Rule To Consider When Scanning For Trading Opportunities In Forex

Rule based trading for short and longer term Forex traders

Multiple Time Frame Analysis

Low Risk Breakout Trading in Forex

Rule Based Short Term Trading In Forex

Trade What Is Real, Not What You Feel: Quantifying Supply and Demand in The Forex Markets

Conventional Chart Patterns and Forex

Short term Forex Trading Strategies, Breakouts and Reversals

MONTHLY WEBINAR: Understanding The Creation Of Candles In Forex Trading

Capture reversal points with the use of indicators and oscillators

Forex Swing Trading, Low Risk / High Reward Trading

Understanding The Exact Process Behind The Movement In Price

Using CCI and Stochastics For Long and Short Term Forex Trading

Multiple Low Risk Forex Entries With Support and Resistance

Supply and Demand Trading with Mechanical Indicators and Oscillators in the Forex Markets

From what I understand the XLT isn't so much a set of course materials but rather a trading room directed by OTA traders like Sam Seiden. Before joining the XLT, individuals have to complete their chosen OTA foundation courses in either stocks, futures, forex etc. After that XLT members sit in the room and see again and again how the "Pro's" use the Odds Enhancers (linked above) to find trade setups that meet their ruleset.

There are 25 or so videos of Sam Seidens freely available on FXStreet.com and Forexpros.com. I've watched each and every video countless times and every time I pick some new nuance up. Certainly in the more recent videos Sam has been even more generous with giving out some of the XLT secrets. If you watch them enough time and take notes I feel you'll have the bulk of the method - but there's no shortcut, you've just gotta put the hours in or pay the money to OTA and even then you still have to put the hours in.

From what I understand the XLT isn't so much a set of course materials but rather a trading room directed by OTA traders like Sam Seiden. Before joining the XLT, individuals have to complete their chosen OTA foundation courses in either stocks, futures, forex etc. After that XLT members sit in the room and see again and again how the "Pro's" use the Odds Enhancers (linked above) to find trade setups that meet their ruleset.

There are 25 or so videos of Sam Seidens freely available on FXStreet.com and Forexpros.com. I've watched each and every video countless times and every time I pick some new nuance up. Certainly in the more recent videos Sam has been even more generous with giving out some of the XLT secrets. If you watch them enough time and take notes I feel you'll have the bulk of the method - but there's no shortcut, you've just gotta put the hours in or pay the money to OTA and even then you still have to put the hours in.

Thank you for this great comment! I have watched all i found of Sam Seiden as you said couple of times. I practice all the principles and i have huge success doing that. Actually i don't think there is any secret, you just have to think like a pro and try to find best levels (fresh) that show where the big money are that's it. I can share what i have found very valuable using this. Always be aware of the dominant trend, this way your levels will be much stronger and will produce stronger moves in your favor. always be aware if what is in your as look for levels that might stop you watch if they have been weakening or if they are fresh (they should be strong) be aware of that. Always do watch bigger timeframes to know where strong levels are and this way you will know which trades to take and which not to take. Actually most important thing i have found is to think like people that do make money. Never ever let your winner become a loser set your trade to BE when you are in good profit, BE is not a losing trade in fact this is a winner (as long as you don't lose money). This method work with incredible reliance i must say understanding it will give you "the holy grail" in forex if such thing exist! Oh yes i forgot to mention something that some did not. When a level was not tested but the price went trough it then this level reverse for example is it was supply after this it becomes demand. Look at your chart you will be amazed how reliable this is. Sam shows touch trades or in other words he does not wait for candle confirm, i say wen you do wait for a confirm (go to lower TF) you do have a proof that this level contain big money. This will save you a lot of pain and head banging. If you have more questions please ask. I wish you well!

What is II_SupDem level ? :)

Please refer to my 1st post last link.

I have already post that indicator there.

It is basically Sam Seiden's method created by other people. (Sam Seiden never uses indicator. He draw it himself)

In the indicator, I set the parameter ForcedTF = 60. Cos I prefer to have lesser trading time.

Smile

Chankl78

Please refer to my 1st post last link.

I have already post that indicator there.

It is basically Sam Seiden's method created by other people. (Sam Seiden never uses indicator. He draw it himself)

In the indicator, I set the parameter ForcedTF = 60. Cos I prefer to have lesser trading time.

Smile

Chankl78

I must say i am impressed by this indicator. This indicator is a good if one want start using this method and if one is not sure how exactly to draw levels! I wanna say something very very important to everyone that do want to be successful. Please test this method first, screen time cant be taught when you have enough screen time you will start feeling and seeing the right picture.

i just wanted to say Sam Seiden's method works for sure at least for me ..... i've mentioned it elsewhere in the forum however I find it more reliable on longer tf's, I tried the 5min but it didnt work out very well so i've gone back to larger tf's. His odds enhancers aren't very difficult to figure out either, he gives most of the stuff away in his fxstr33t webinars ..... he's one of the few upstanding/honest instructors in the shady fx world.

i just wanted to say Sam Seiden's method works for sure at least for me ..... i've mentioned it elsewhere in the forum however I find it more reliable on longer tf's, I tried the 5min but it didnt work out very well so i've gone back to larger tf's. His odds enhancers aren't very difficult to figure out either, he gives most of the stuff away in his fxstr33t webinars ..... he's one of the few upstanding/honest instructors in the shady fx world.

I do agree with you! Forex world is like life everyone trying to sell you next BIG secret so you can make millions. Well we wanna believe that everything is just that easy, that buying next "GREAT" system will make us wealthy. Truth is different everything is simple as long as you find the right way to do it. Forex seem easy but is not and yes it is simple. Sam gave us a lot! Just the idea how to follow real and big money that actually moves the market is huge! AS hermanhess said odds enhancers are not difficult to figure out. Sam is wonderful guy i have some of actual XLT videos with his actual students and even there you can see that he is not saying anything that different. I So he gave us the chance to learn the right way it is up to us to really see this opportunity and catch it! I promise to give you the links to those videos so you can watch them and learn from them. Wish everyone great day!

Excellent find Keifer - that's my next 1hr 13min filled. :o)

teodosy87 - Thanks for the Berglib link. It looks to have lots of good stuff mentioned there - though I haven't actually been able to download anything that still has a live download link or a password on it yet. Is there anything of note you have found there?

Edited by JimJamBonks