One of My Trading Systems

Hope some might find this system of use. I like trading price action but on this occassion found this system with 'indis' and a different approach to be provide decent profit. I must confess I got the basics of it from somewhere else but tweaked it to my own style if so to speak.

There are several ways of trading it as follows:

1st entry example - cross of macd lines, appearence of first fixed sar dot enter.

2nd eg. - substitute both the above inidicators with TDI and enter on the cross of those signal lines along with the close of the first bar/candle above the 5sma set to close.

3rd eg. - simply make the trade when price has close either above or below the 5sma and exit this trade with a close of bar on the opposite side of the sma. Or set your own profit percentage as a target (eg 3/5% for the trade).

Exits are discretionary.

NB Disclaimer: I am not advisiing anyone to use this system or claiming that they will profit from using it. It is just for educational purposes only.

As many of you know a very good filter is to make trades in the same direction as the intermediate/long term trend. Having said that, you can find a trend in any timeframe but a good way to filter is to look to the next one or two timeframes up for the appropriate trend direction eg (eg trading the 15m look to the 1hr tf etc).

Here is a picture (hopefully)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bkWVmbwk/eurusd_2.html

All the best!