Req: Version 2012 forexsignals extreme.

i think there's only one person who supposedly claimed to have success with the system (check the old thread), something like a few hundred dollars to over 32k in a few weeks but and no proof was given when we questioned him exactly how he uses the system he was evasive and didnt answer.

I investigated the system and found it to questionable, i found old accounts which were wiped out by this guy (the creaator) and he abandoned those accounts and opened new ones

check the old thread and decide for yourself

Respected Hermanhess..

Thanks for giving your honest opinion... Really i am not impressed with what was dumped in the website... I started this thread just to get views from experts here...

p.s This time twice i made sure that i am starting the thread in correct area... not giving too much problems to mods....::D No infraction :D

Regards

Saivenkat

Respected Hermanhess..

Thanks for giving your honest opinion... Really i am not impressed with what was dumped in the website... I started this thread just to get views from experts here...

p.s This time twice i made sure that i am starting the thread in correct area... not giving too much problems to mods....::D No infraction :D

Regards

Saivenkat

no problem at all ... it might just work for you ..... who knows, please research it and let us know the results .... we'll be grateful

thx for posting in the right section, as i told you it just takes a little attention to detail to post in the correct section and its a great help to keep the forum organized for everyone. As the popularity of the forum has skyrocketed in the past few months with so many new members we have many posts (complaints/spam almost hourly etc) to moderate which requires our attention and moving posts in the wrong section to the correct section imwo (in my worthless opinion) is something which can easily be avoided with just a little attention to detail.

one day the administrator went through a section of the forum and found so many posts in the wrong section it required a long time to clean up so he put up a sticky requesting members to post in the correct section or an infraction will be given.

see here -----> http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9709-100-Working-Holly-Grail-System

we didnt give any infractions but many members still didnt bother and continued posting in the wrong section even after i sent them a pm requesting not to in future, they would just repeat it and there were so many posts to move/merge it became hard to manage. So last 2-3 weeks or so I gave infractions for posting in the wrong section and now magically suddenly the number of postings in incorrect sections has reduced ........ which is a great help to us

hope u understand haha .... sorry for any trouble and thx for ur co-operation