RE: Impressive new EA in private sale!!

Hi tradesafe,

I´m having an error on backtest: 2011.05.04 10:22:17 2011.01.18 21:16 Cannot open file 'C:\Archivos de programa\MetaTrader (Micro)\experts\indicators\MarketBias~.ex4' on the EURGBP,M15

the missing indicator is contained in the 4shared download

(don't forget to replace XXX with www....4s download works)

BT over last 15 month doesn't look good

I'm getting orderclose error 138....and that's a requote error

Don't know how a BT can get a requote...never seen that before

(Tested on a Deltastock Demo account...5Digit/ECN)

Edit:

Looking at the code of both versions (orig./edu) there is a difference in the trading rules

The unedu version is making an outside call to a dll using the current RSI value

The educated version skips this call and therefor the trade dicision is no longer depending on the RSI value

Don't know whether this makes the difference, but could be

Edited by iwjw

Looking at the code of both versions (orig./edu) there is a difference in the trading rules

The unedu version is making an outside call to a dll using the current RSI value

The educated version skips this call and therefor the trade dicision is no longer depending on the RSI value

Don't know whether this makes the difference, but could be

I would think it does make a difference. The call to the dll with the RSI value must be part of the logic so I guess you can forget the edu version that I found on another forum.

I run this edu version on my FXDD demo account from 20::00 to 22:00 (GMT+3). I got 7 trades. All hit TP. I use GBPUSD on M15.

may i ask u what Edu version u use and did u fill in the Serual number in the EA

do u also have some manual and what settings do u use

thx in advange

Greets

Freak

From the video related posts on youtube:

The vendor wrote:

"Trabalha das 17 horas (brasil gmt -3) até as 3 horas (brasil gmt -3) nos pares; EURUSD/EURCHF/EURGBP"

A reader wrote:

"This robot is a copy of diamond robot"

BTW my backtests with the edu version ain't good. It seems to be the usual Asian session scalper waste of time and money. Maybe the original performs better, costs 500 bucks..

• 2 weeks later...