Request lookin for a coder help me code my strategy to an EA, Trading exp 25years.

wenztan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grandpost

I have an institutional trading system that I would like programmed fully or a part; It's a manual trading system. So I am not looking for it to trade on it's own unless we have a master coder; but just signals , tp,sl, and fill out a sheet auto;

I am not planning to pay because i don't even think programmer will succeed; but would like to see how far we can get with it;

Programmer if likes forex will learn something from this path and if he succeeds we will obviously make some money;

any part of this system would still be beneficial; it uses over 20 indicators in synchrony; and the only problem may be using an offline chart on metatrader

It is very complex; but yet simple; will defenitely be a challenge to program; plz help if interested in seeing something that stands out in the crowd

Unfortunately I have nothing to share, but how nice to see guys coming to this forum- where others with open heart shares many things- and want to make EA but not sharing the strategy. SEND ME PM !!!

If your system is not for the public and it is really good why don't you find a freelancer to do it for a good price??? Why are you asking others to do it for you for free, or offer them money if it works???

Just my 2cents.

Regards

Well

i ve bought these indicators.And it would not be honest from my side to put it in public.This is the first thing.And i m not sure about the system that s why i m not putting it in public

that s all

This is why every good coder asking you guys to share the system so it can be evaluated, because good traders on this forum, who does not know how to code, could tell you right away if it is worth it or not.

Many here shares indicators they payed for, and most of us know that if you find something that is worth the money you should support the developer!!!

Regards

Edited by Mee

Guest grandpost

I don't think their is an EA that works; and if you don't have a committed programmer with the passion for trading he won't succeed , he will sell you lots of the stuff you have been trying here. If it works you won't need to offer them money; and I am sure they have seen enough to know if this is something that has potential or not from the beginning.

somethings are too good to be shared; you probably wouldn't even appreciate it. Trading is a path where are you in it and where are you going. I may be able to help guide you. A system with out reading books and understanding what is happening in the market and yrs of watching the screen; wont help you; every non automated system has human input;

If you want strategy or entry and exit you can find many that teach several. I can show you one that I can vouch for. Besides why should you pay someone that you just gave a +20,000 euro system, you just blessed him;

Many of the open hearts are just running around like chicken in a den; chaotic no focus, NO PATH; Get MTA or CFT reading list and start reading then get a credible system. Then fight all your demons and learn your lessons; and just hope you are disciplined or you just added 3 yrs to your already 4-5 yr learning process, till you learn it the hardway; but I believe even ones that don't know anything can still make it as long as they are continuously learning. you are competing with the best, best schools, best brains, best experience, with quick execution, and very deep pockets; don't think getting into these forums you will learn anything unless you are here for a purpose. and loose the attitude

Unfortunately I have nothing to share, but how nice to see guys coming to this forum- where others with open heart shares many things- and want to make EA but not sharing the strategy. SEND ME PM !!!

If your system is not for the public and it is really good why don't you find a freelancer to do it for a good price??? Why are you asking others to do it for you for free, or offer them money if it works???

Just my 2cents.

Regards

• 3 months later...
Guest desitrader

this is just so ****. He cant share the system, but wants free development.....

May whoever got his system for development please share it here, and maintain the culture of sharing...

• 1 month later...
Guest grandpost

Hahaha, hilarious.....it's not even for sale.........I wonder why.......

this is just so ****. He cant share the system, but wants free development.....

May whoever got his system for development please share it here, and maintain the culture of sharing...

• 1 month later...
I have an institutional trading system that I would like programmed fully or a part; It's a manual trading system. So I am not looking for it to trade on it's own unless we have a master coder; but just signals , tp,sl, and fill out a sheet auto;

I am not planning to pay because i don't even think programmer will succeed; but would like to see how far we can get with it;

Programmer if likes forex will learn something from this path and if he succeeds we will obviously make some money;

any part of this system would still be beneficial; it uses over 20 indicators in synchrony; and the only problem may be using an offline chart on metatrader

It is very complex; but yet simple; will defenitely be a challenge to program; plz help if interested in seeing something that stands out in the crowd

Hello grandpost,

I am a computer programmer with over 16 years of professional experience. I know many computer languages and MQL is very easy for me to use. I would be happy to make your EA for free.

Thanks