$5,700 Ebay Forex System Auction

Guest David1713006337

Guest David1713006337

I purchased an auction on Ebay which sounded too good to be true. The seller assured me that this system can easily obtain 10% daily returns without any loses and he emailed me his statements showing his trades. I ended up talking him down to $350.

Here is the Ebay Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190499835214&si=kRkGERZbQk6eSqKr1JFG81ho2DE%253D&viewitem=

I'm attaching the system he sent to me: (this is rapidshare...so if someone can mirror for others, it would be appreciated).

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279755/eur-last.jpg

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279737/12.jpg

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279689/11.jpg

The auction nor system stated any copyright which means I can share it on here legally.

See if you can make any heads or tails out of it. I'm perfectly satisfied with my STAR SuperSystem but thought I would check out this auction to see if it has any merit.

I'm surprised there are some people purchasing this for $5,700. Luckily I paid $350 for it. Let's see if anyone can make heads or tails out of it and see if someone can see something I can't see.

If you like my postings, say Thanks!

I purchased an auction on Ebay which sounded too good to be true. The seller assured me that this system can easily obtain 10% daily returns without any loses and he emailed me his statements showing his trades. I ended up talking him down to $350.

Here is the Ebay Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190499835214&si=kRkGERZbQk6eSqKr1JFG81ho2DE%253D&viewitem=

I'm attaching the system he sent to me: (this is rapidshare...so if someone can mirror for others, it would be appreciated).

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279755/eur-last.jpg

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279737/12.jpg

https://rapidshare.com/files/460279689/11.jpg

The auction nor system stated any copyright which means I can share it on here legally.

See if you can make any heads or tails out of it. I'm perfectly satisfied with my STAR SuperSystem but thought I would check out this auction to see if it has any merit.

I'm surprised there are some people purchasing this for $5,700. Luckily I paid $350 for it. Let's see if anyone can make heads or tails out of it and see if someone can see something I can't see.

All Ebay auctions with Forex Systems, Ea`s is a big bullshit!!!!!

Guest David1713006337
All Ebay auctions with Forex Systems, Ea`s is a big bullshit!!!!!

One thing I do not do is to trade EA's my friend. I'm sure I've been trading the forex the longest on this forum and I don't touch EA's. This is a manually traded system with what appears to be the standard Support and Resistance on naked charts.

One thing I do not do is to trade EA's my friend. I'm sure I've been trading the forex the longest on this forum and I don't touch EA's. This is a manually traded system with what appears to be the standard Support and Resistance on naked charts.

I fully agree with David.The best way to lose your money - trade with EA.

thanks for the share. It looks like a simple entry on pullback to recent support or resistance after breakout. I don't see anything new or groundbreaking other than a guy hitting a few trades with ridiculous lot sizes and trying to steal peoples money on ebay

THANKS

Let try to make some inferences on the pictures and see if we all agree with it.

1)The system use a m5 timeframe (We do not draw a line support and resistance every five minutes) Maybe m5.

After that it gets little big confusing.

2) " We are just waiting for a large more than 400-500 pips (5 digits mt4)" why mention 5 digits, 400 pips are 400 pips no matter the platform. My inference is 40 to 50 pips. Then this suppose to occurred within 30 minutes. !!! So we draw a support and resistant line at a given range.

There is no such thing as 500 pips in one direction in 30 minutes.

3) if lucky the breakout go in our direction immediately.

4) "Stop loss 10-20 pips"

5)trainling stop is 10 - 20 pips as mentioned in picture 5 as 1 or 2 pips

Conclusion: Entry at the retrace of the breakout close to the s/r lines and exit at the end of the breakout movement.

A) Price breaks the support line

B) Price Retrace back toward the support line.

C) Enter, Use a trailing stop 10 - 20 pips Picture 5 mentioned 1-2 pips that does not make any sense.

D) exit Trailing stop hit.

E) Draw a trendline at the end of this movement when price retrace back to the support line enter again this time the target is the previous end movement or trailing stop hit.

E) if lucky then price will continue beyond this target without hitting the trailing stop.

f) I guess the trading day ends when price move far away from the "heat zone" of s/r lines. Waiting would not be practical.

Edited by 4xmeter

Guest David1713006337
thanks for the share. It looks like a simple entry on pullback to recent support or resistance after breakout. I don't see anything new or groundbreaking other than a guy hitting a few trades with ridiculous lot sizes and trying to steal peoples money on ebay

I contacted a few people that purchased the info for the system and they stated they didn't purchase the $5,700 system. But by purchasing the info, they were given feedback, vice versa, which made it look like they actually purchased the system instead of the info. My assumption is that I'm the only one that made a real purchase of the system and the others just received info on how to purchase the system. I was just informed by Ebay that the seller gave a false NY (USA) address for location and is actually from Russia. After looking at his charts and seeing his (so called) 500 pip movement example for one minute line on a 1M chart, I sent the seller a question on where is there a 500 pip movement that was made on any chart period. He replied back that 500 pip movement was with a 5 digit broker and not a 4 digit broker. I then enlightened him that a pip is a pip on either a 4 or a 5 digit broker. The Seller then sent me a email stating that apparently I didn't need his forex education and that he isn't going to supply me with any support (I was given a one week support with system). I checked Ebay an hour later and seen that he removed all of his current and pending auctions. My guess is that he was shocked to have been caught B.S.'ing an experienced forex trader and ran away.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the system stinks, I just question the little moron that sold the system. Play with the system and see if it works.

I contacted a few people that purchased the info for the system and they stated they didn't purchase the $5,700 system. But by purchasing the info, they were given feedback, vice versa, which made it look like they actually purchased the system instead of the info. My assumption is that I'm the only one that made a real purchase of the system and the others just received info on how to purchase the system. I was just informed by Ebay that the seller gave a false NY (USA) address for location and is actually from Russia. After looking at his charts and seeing his (so called) 500 pip movement example for one minute line on a 1M chart, I sent the seller a question on where is there a 500 pip movement that was made on any chart period. He replied back that 500 pip movement was with a 5 digit broker and not a 4 digit broker. I then enlightened him that a pip is a pip on either a 4 or a 5 digit broker. The Seller then sent me a email stating that apparently I didn't need his forex education and that he isn't going to supply me with any support (I was given a one week support with system). I checked Ebay an hour later and seen that he removed all of his current and pending auctions. My guess is that he was shocked to have been caught B.S.'ing an experienced forex trader and ran away.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the system stinks, I just question the little moron that sold the system. Play with the system and see if it works.

Wow! Did you really paid 350 for it? I got one for 2 better than that one? As it is, I may add. TESTING IT i HAVE BEEN LOOSING SOME MONEY $300 DOWN. However, I still need one price action indicator. One indicator only as a filter. Right now is purely naked. Much better than that one. I would try you 350 anyway with a Demo.

Edited by 4xmeter

Guest David1713006337
david my friend,

I have the necessary experience!

all the same whether EA or manuall trading System, if with ebay offered is not suited it to anything, must you still learns!!

Caution on Ebay dear David ! its all s***.

You're 100% absolutely correct my friend. I know that those that sell on Ebay are most likely those that don't have a big grasp on how to trade otherwise they would be trading the system instead of selling the system. I didn't mind spending the money just to see if it may work.

Guest David1713006337
Wow! Did you really paid 350 for it? I got one for 2 better than that one? As it is, I may add. TESTING IT i HAVE BEEN LOOSING SOME MONEY $300 DOWN. However, I still need one price action indicator. One indicator only as a filter. Right now is purely naked. Much better than that one. I would try you 350 anyway with a Demo.

I don't mind the loss of the $350... but I wouldn't have paid anymore than that. The original $5,700 was a little too high. If you look at other Ebay auctions, there is one moron that is selling his system for $21,000,000. One person using this multi-million dollar system is NEGATIVE (yes, negative)1,700 pips. Someone needs a slap in the head. The next highest dummy is selling his signals for US $526,981.50. No company nor experience is mentioned in this auction. Now who in their mind is willing to send more than a half a million dollars to a complete stranger.

Well lol, having looked at the system what can I say ?

With pips all over the place like that and this weird totally unnecessary fixation on 5-digit brokers, it's clear that this guy doesn't have a clue about trading :)

The example in eur-last.jpg is definitely from a demo account because there's no reference for the deposit.

He recommends using demo only for 1-2 weeks for this system @-)

The basis of the system is ok, but the presentation is terrible.

The best idea is to avoid trading breakouts of price action high/low S/R levels or trendline S/R levels (too many false signals playing that game), but to wait for a substantial breakout with good momentum moving for 40+ pips, then we plan our attack.

After the big move we wait for that to retrace (ideally back to the S/R level), then we trade in the direction of the original move.

This works great when price retraces right back to the S/R level and bounces off again confirming that support has now become resistance or vice-versa (one of the stronger S/R levels...), however when price doesn't make it back to the S/R level as in the 2 Buy examples shown in eur-last.jpg - how do we know that price has stopped retracing?

Also, interestingly, this guy traded the big move breakout too in that eur-last example. Even more interesting is that he got into that trade well before the price hit the resistance line which he's showing lol. I notice a sell trade in there too with no explanation, plus more buy trades than those labelled and why are the lot sizes changing from 30 to 20 ?

Hi David,

here is another one being sold on ebay for tons fo money, I did some research and it smells.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guaranteed-best-Expert-Advisor-Forex-System-3-EA-s-/110680862171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c517eddb

May be we can try to get hold of this and see whether the system does what it is supposd to have been doing for the past few months.

I have seen this seller with another product on ebay.

thanks

blueocean

Guest David1713006337
Hi David,

here is another one being sold on ebay for tons fo money, I did some research and it smells.

Someone put a lot of work into designing an impressive ebay auction page. My gut also agrees with you. To date, there has not been an EA that performs profitably in a consistent manner is all forex trade conditions. This is the reason why I don't lean in that direction. Then again, I don't want my computer to be in automatic control of my trades since too many factors can go wrong..i.e. computer crashes, broker manipulations, viruses, and the list can go on. I know many very successful forex traders and they too agree that they are not going to allow a computer (program) to trade their large accounts in their absence. I don't mind searching for manual forex systems in my spare time on Ebay but I won't waste my time looking at EA's.

A second thought is that I can't imagine a forex system developer producing a successful EA and then instead of trading it himself/herself (must include the ladies) and make a fortune (since it's supposedly is a great system), they would rather market it and sell same. In my opinion, they would make more money trading their own account (s) rather than marketing the system.

I may get slammed here but I believe that if someone did mass produce and sell an EA that was profitable in all forex market conditions, the non-ecn brokers would shut it down immediately since they would lose money. Brokers are making money knowing that most EA's are losing rather than winning at any given time, but know most eventually crash and burn. Think about it, if you were a non-ecn broker, would you bet with or against EA's? I do foresee someone developing a successful EA in the future, but I then predict that once an non-ecn broker catches wind of it, they would shut it down immediately and then shut down all EA's. This action by brokers will catch the EA during testing phase and before the EA is marketed to the public. If someone disagrees with me, please do so. I don't have all the answers and I'm not a know-it-all by any means but this does make sense to me.

Guest David1713006337
Well lol, having looked at the system what can I say ?

With pips all over the place like that and this weird totally unnecessary fixation on 5-digit brokers, it's clear that this guy doesn't have a clue about trading :)

It's easy to pull up a chart and start drawing on it and say... "Entered Here....Exited Here" at the exact moments the turn around occurred (in the past). I'm sure he didn't make such actual trades.

I know a lot of members of this forum do actually purchase forex systems on Ebay. I wonder if it would be worth it to start up a thread on this forum showing rip-off ebay forex systems.

Hi David,

There are sometimes some good systems and ideas on ebay, though you have to weed them out carefully. I'm purely talking about manual systems here - seemingly great results from EAs are so easy to falsify and as you and so many others have pointed out so many times..."If you had a machine which could consistently make you money, why on earth would you want to sell it - at ANY price?"

As a general rule, the cheaper the systems are, the better they are. However, there's very little new out there. 1-2-3 pattern systems are very common in various guises, as are S/R and trendline based systems, all of which are good, however as with all manual systems some skills required for success can't be gained in any way other than through lots of personal live screen time and immersing yourself in the market so that it becomes part of you as I'm sure you know.

Sometimes you can find systems which were originally designed for say FTSE trading, though can easily be used for Forex too. One that springs to mind is a system I saw which traded between standard bolli bands. All you need to do is wait for an outer band to be pierced on a 5m chart and then for a candle to close within the band in the opposite direction to enter a trade targeting either the middle band or opposite outer band depending on momentum.

Watch out for systems which revolve around binary betting (not allowed in most of the US I believe), something which isn't always made obvious in the advertising, however any systems geared for spreadbetting can equally apply to Forex trading through a broker.

BTW If you can splash out $350 just to see what a system is all about, you must be doing very nicely with your STAR system ;)

No !!! there robots work without psyche !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is crucial

I have my EA from this great forum, modify and another settings, work with Profits!

No one EA can compare with our brains(when we using them ofcourse).You need realise that.After time your EA will turn to loser - they all are indicators based software.Big guys need losers for they profits, traders with EA's, with many indicators on the charts,they will lose after time and guess what - when your EA lose money they will be on the other side of your trade.Market are humans emotion and decision taken from this emotions, no way any robot will realise that.

Guest David1713006337

I contacted this guy when I saw an error with his auction.... first stated that you can test it out for FREE, and then stated that it costs...$500+. I asked him which offer is the actual offer since he said it was free to test...or does one pay the $500+. He replied back that the price was $500+ but you can get your money back if you don't sincerely like the system. I then informed him that he can't be offering it as free since one does actually pay for the system. He can offer money back guarantee....but not free. I elected not to do this because I lost faith with this auction.

I contacted this guy when I saw an error with his auction.... first stated that you can test it out for FREE, and then stated that it costs...$500+. I asked him which offer is the actual offer since he said it was free to test...or does one pay the $500+. He replied back that the price was $500+ but you can get your money back if you don't sincerely like the system. I then informed him that he can't be offering it as free since one does actually pay for the system. He can offer money back guarantee....but not free. I elected not to do this because I lost faith with this auction.

But why all those positive feedbacks? Maybe we can start contacting those people and see if it is for real and they are making money...