• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a COG, it's simple regression with extreme red/green being 2 standard deviations. Besides, I'm suspicious system is Mostafa's, just see domain whois record.

System ave been described 2+ years ago free of any charge:

http://codebase.mql4.com/4332

Edited by xenu

Yes i can share all that you need and if know to use this strategy, i use only 1H and 4H TF´s, and don´t use USD pairs, like USDJPY or USDCHF and all the other but i use E/U and all the others with low spreads the pair with higher spread that i use is GBPJPY, i only trade in direction of wave if the 4H wave i down i go in 1H TF and it´s up, i wait for 1H curve in down direction the price touch in red line the timing is ok and i go down with TP in 4H blue line and SL out of the wave red lines the settings of indicator wave i change the first parameter to cover the price and respect the rules of the system see if the price touch are more or less the same in both TF...

Hi master9357. Thanks for sharing. Forgive my cheek please, but my mother language is not English, so I’ve tried to put down your rules in a more linear way which is more understandable for me. Can you please check if my understanding is correct and also clarify the point marked in red? if I can ask: how many pairs do you actually trade to get the great results you claim? Thank you very much in advance.

Trade only from Monday to Tuesday. TF’s only 1H and 4H. No USD pairs, except EURUSD. All the others with low spreads are OK. The highest spread pair used is GBPJPY.

Only trade in the direction of the wave. For short trades, if the 4H wave points down, check the 1H wave. If this points up, wait for it to change direction. When the price touches the red line, the timing is OK so enter short. TP is the 4H blue line and SL is outside the red lines (if the entry is on the inner red line, you place the stop past the outer red line; but if the entry is on the outer red line, you use 50% of the distance of the Entry-TP distance. Is that correct? If you can clarify this bit I would appreciate it.)

Am a bit confused as the MBFX system posted here is different to the Mostafa Belkhayate system also posted here. Though the waves look alike..they curve at different angles. I observed both systems on two currency pairs(EUR/USD) and (USD/CHF) in real time and think that the MBFX system worked better...that being said the mbfx timing indicator closely resembled my schocastic 8,3,3 indicator. Would appreciate inputs from anyone who has tried both systems on which seems to work better.

Has any one tried using on lower time frames for scalping m1/m5?

Looks like a promising system, most people working full time can only trade H4/Daily or M1/M5 so if we can optimize the system to gain maximum profit in those time frames, i think this is a good direction to focus.

I have found myself that changing the center of gravity setting to 100 on higher time frames seems to give better and more frequent results if you wait for the price to close below the red line before you enter and move your stop once in profit.

Just my two pips

Ando11

Has any one tried using on lower time frames for scalping m1/m5?

Looks like a promising system, most people working full time can only trade H4/Daily or M1/M5 so if we can optimize the system to gain maximum profit in those time frames, i think this is a good direction to focus.

I have found myself that changing the center of gravity setting to 100 on higher time frames seems to give better and more frequent results if you wait for the price to close below the red line before you enter and move your stop once in profit.

Just my two pips

Ando11

Ando....below is a post on Donna's Forum (ttp://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=3595.30)..under "indicators/semiautomatic systems"...MBFX..page3..member "DexieMr"....hope this helps!

Hi,

I think there may be some confusion about this method. I have been trading G/U E/U U/J and the E/J on the 15 minute charts and have been profitable. Most of my trades are between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm GMT (6:00 am to 11:00 am EST).

I have had profitable trades on trending and countertrending setups.

I do not care of the indicators repaint as I look at entry setups as dynamic. So what is important is entering when... the candle has closed, the lower indicator is green/buy or red/sell and has definately touched the green or red price line.

Since the indicators are dynamic (changing in real time), you cannot try to visually "backtest" and spot previous entry's or exits.

I tend to set my take profit where the rules say, at the CURRENT blue price line, and I do not move it to fit future blue line moves on the chart.

I usually set stop loss a little higher than the rules state, but never more than 1:1. Usually, I set the 1:1 stop if I am in a trade and the NY market is about to open (12:00 pm GMT, 8:00 am EST) and when the NY stock exchange opens at (9:00 am EST).

I try to exit or delay entry when there is NY econ news coming (usually at 8:30 or 10:00 am EST), and if there has been a big price move due to news, I will usually let the market settle down and sometimes will not enter a trade until the second green or red bar on the indicator. This has kept me from hitting stop loss due to volatility more than once.

Again, I do not worry about repainting as with these indicators it's about what is happening NOW that indicates possible entry's.

I also look at support and resistance levels on higher timeframes just to make sure an entry isn't

going to have trouble pushing through.

If you need to keep track of trades, you can always mark the entry point with a vertical line and the take profit and stop loss with horizontal lines to keep track.

It's too bad that there cannot be an alert for when the lower indicator goes from yellow to red/green, but if I remember correctly, this cannot be done on that type of indicator.

Most of my trades (on 15m charts) take profits are from 15 to 30 pips and stops usually around 10 to 20. so basically between 1:1 and 1:2. I have win loss at about 2 to 1 or better. I will have to go back and look but I think that the E/J pair is the most profitable.

I face some problems in using the mbfx lines. sometimes, when price touch the red lines, suppose for short, but then price continue rise and the red lines will shift further upward, same situation can be happen on green lines for long, suppose for long, but price can drop further, and the green lines will then shift further down. anyone experience this before? and can solve this issues? please share your experience. thanks. Edited by annbeea

rick, thank you for your knowledgeable insight you certainly are a decent person to give such a detailed and informative response...what you said really makes sense.

Thanks again.

Ando11

Ando...thank you for the kind remarks....I thought the post by Dexie at Donna's Forum was very helpful in trading the smaller timeframes (15 min)....I personally wouldn't bother with anything smaller than the 15 min with this indicator...the lines are very Dynamic in that they move with price.....some called this "repainting" but it's not....you just have to set your target for the same price where the blue line was at the time you took the trade and in the 15 min I strongly suggest going only for 15 to 20, maybe 30 pips at most...and of course the TIME you trade is very important London, Euro, sessions and watch out for newsevents....take care!

The lines will indeed continue to shift. In that this is a counter-trend strategy, the shifting lines indicate that the trend is continuing, even though price is in a presumptive overbought or oversold area. You could say that price is becoming even more overbought or oversold. The timing indicator is supposed to tell you when to take the trade. However, one would expect less exactitude (i.e., more "noise") in the shorter time frames. As others have pointed out, sometimes you get a signal while a candle is incomplete, and then the signal disappears by the time the candle finishes. A trader's life is full of peril.

I face some problems in using the mbfx lines. sometimes, when price touch the red lines, suppose for short, but then price continue rise and the red lines will shift further upward, same situation can be happen on green lines for long, suppose for long, but price can drop further, and the green lines will then shift further down. anyone experience this before? and can solve this issues? please share your experience. thanks.

http://xxx.youtube.com/user/SuperSnager#p/u/0/0M5S0qkjetI

hope it help

indeed the system is good but if only and only 4 hrs has given the signal means touched the red or green line and 1 hr is also giving the same signal .. Enter after a doji or engulfing candle. 1 hr blue line is the initial profit and 4 hr blue line is the 2nd TP. Checked the trades all were in green till now

I think the way to trade this is to only take trades in the direction of the channel. I know the regression channel can flip over but at least you will increase your probability of a profitable trade. It will reduce the number of trades but I don't see that as a problem.

to see this thread

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/trading-system-mt4/15-belkhayate-indicators/

joy22

• 2 weeks later...

To All My Friends in here ... This MBFXsystem is just a piece of S H I T made by some SCAMMERS and they are using Mostafa Belkhayate's name just to make the others and sell their s-h-i-t... so please be careful ...cuz i have spoke with Mostafa and he said no and there are a lot scammer are doing this. The Real Center Of Gravity belongs to Mostafa Belkhayate and he hasn't shared it or even sold it and it's different from what all the scammer on the internet are selling!

Regards,

Shady

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest grandpost
I would have to agree Shady, this seems like a scam; Belkhayate seemed like his most important strategy is not knowing where the market is going ; he buys and sells at same time...........So this is completely opposite this guys beliefes.................Now I don't know sometimes do we have SCAMMERS within the forum posing as traders..............very lousy...............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...