1clickpips

Over the last 2 years that I have been testing and promoting various forex robots, every now and then I become aware of certain forex robot vendors whose ethics and marketing tactics are called into question. In short, there are marketers out there who are out to scam the public into buying ineffective forex robots which do not live up to the outrageous claims made by the vendors, and may in fact lose money when put to work on a live forex account.

Just this week, I came across the 1 Click Pips website. At first I was very impressed by the apparent sincerity of Jeffery Montell, the “human face” on the video. Why is it that so many of these scams employ actors with a British accent? I guess because the English-speaking public who are the main market for their products still have some kind of respect for the British way of doing business. Nevertheless, as anyone who has watched the British cop shows knows, there are white collar criminals in England the same as anywhere else.

Anyway, the claims made by “Jeffery Montell” (if that is his real name) are very extreme. He claims to have run the 1 Click Pips expert advisor on a live account funded with $1005, and to have increased the account balance to $163,624.94 in the space of a month. Now given that most of the genuine EA’s I have tested make between 5-20% per month, the alarm bells should have been going off in my head. But as Jeffery seemed to be sincere and made a point of denouncing both backtested and demo-tested robots (a valid point as the only real way to see what you are going to get in live trading is actually to trade live), I decided to run a campaign promoting his product.

All well and good so far. I even made an affiliate sale of one of these EA’s on the first day of my campaign. Then I came across a comment on another forex review site, ForexMachines.com, which exposed some information about 1 Click Pips, which I am about to reveal to you below. The live trading “proof” offered by Jeffery Montell on his video, shows him, supposedly in real time, transferring the $1005 into a live account, then shows him going back after 2 weeks, then after 4 weeks, to reveal the astounding profit he is claiming for this EA. What slipped my notice (and it is a small detail that anyone could miss), is that the transaction number and the time stamp for the initial deposit as shown on the video, does not match the account statement published on his website to back his claims for the 1 Click Pips EA. See the screenshots below for evidence of what I am talking about:

http://www.1clickpips.com/

http://www.4shared.com/get/cEE98aQg/1clickspips.html

enjoy

thanks bro you have taken lot of efforts to type all that above, but i am still not able to get you..

are you trying to say good things or bad...

since u have been pramoting the product ita for sure u must be owinig one for sure....

what are your results and feedback

is it worth trying in the balance...

the test what shown shows that the spread he uses is 0.80 but every one might have tht facility like mine alpari EU spread is btw 1.8 to 2.30 will this EA even work in those spreads ....

please explain in just simple words are u happy with the results and is it good and better than nonsense in the market,....

dont take me wrong but 10k trades in one month i am scared to see my account to zero with all those numbers of trade....

thanks bro

kudos for all the work you have done

Edited by yogesheena
wrong typing