(REQ)MimshachDike4.1Robot (Best EA1)

Hello Trader,

do you have an idea what it feels to be MishachDike4.1 Robot Armed?

It feels like you are the Big Player, manipulating the market, sucking currency pairs dry, and the best part is it’s completely legal!!!

Have you been looking for that crystal ball? Just hoping something so simple, yet so effective exists somewhere out there. An expert advisor with rock solid proof, easy to use settings, and no respecter of any brokers` manipulations.

Good News !!!

MIMSHACH TRADES ,presents: MIMSHACHDIKE4.1 ROBOT !!!

It is right here! Essentially hacked the popular currency pairs for never ending pip s****ing action. MimshachDike4.1 Robot will make everything else behind it obsolete. It’s what you’ve desired for so long.

There’s only ONE catch, that is following the rules. We can guarantee that if you run the right settings according to your account size and broker, that you will make money. If not, we will give you back your money!

MimshachDike4.1 Robot is an expert advisor built for the Metatrader4 and MT5 platform(NEW!!!you may order the MT5 version now).The goal when developing MimshachDike4.1 Robot was to make it as simple as possible, meaning when you plug it in, you are not going to have a hundred settings to go over and change/optimize. You will be profiting right out of the gate! So lets go over some important features about MimshachDike4.1 Robot that help make it the most profitable EA you will ever use.

*TREND REVERSAL DETECTOR: When the market reverses and if we had a number of trades going against the previous trend, this is what could happen! The new trend reversing feature will hold onto these trades longer putting them all in a “basket” takeprofit and stoploss net. So the profit is secure no matter what the market does, but this gives us the opportunity to potentially hit the jackpot if the market spikes in our favor!

*Easy To Use : No optimizing, no need to purchase optimized settings. MimshachDike4.1 Robot will be profitable right out of the gate. You may need to change your minimum lot size depending on the type of account/broker you are on, but other than that it’s completely hands-free.

*Reliability : We are very confident that MimshachDike4.1 Robot will be the most reliable expert advisor you will ever use. That is why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

*Trade Frequency : Unlike some EA’s that may trade once or twice per day if you are lucky, MimshachDike4.1 Robot was built to trade, and trade often while still maintaining highly respectable profitability and reliability percentages.

*ECN Broker Support : Do you run on an ECN MT4 broker? No problem, there is a setting you can turn on so MimshachDike4.1 Robot will open trades with no stoploss or take profit, and then modify the trade immediately after to bypass ECN limitations.

*Booster Setting : Never before seen Booster feature that will literally multiply your profits! Think of this as an advanced, yet controllable money management system intertwined into the backbone of the MimshachDike4.1 Robot strategy.

*Automatic 4/5 Digit Broker Detection :No need to multiply take profit settings by 10, our software will automatically detect whether you are running on a 4 or 5 digit broker and change the settings internally for you.

*Stealth Mode : Hide from those pesky stop loss hunting brokers by not using a stop loss at all! MimshachDike4.1 Robot controls all stop losses internally and individually between each trade so you can be sure your broker won’t find you.

*Start and Stop Hours : You have the option to choose when you want MimshachDike4.1 Robot to start opening trades, and when you want it to stop. By default it will trade 24hours a day.

*Start and Stop Days : You have the ability to control what days you want it to trade.

*Pip starter : you can now predetermine how the EA enters another trade after the first trade tries to go against you or in profit.

**Equity targe!!!: pre-Set what percentage of profit you want in trading and MimshachDike4.1 Robot will automatically close all the trades and stop trading ones your Equity target is hit.

***MAKING MONEY FROM FOREX IS ALL ABOUT RISK MANAGEMENT…IT IS ALL ABOUT EQUITY MANAGEMENT…IT IS ALL ABOUT MAKING EVERY PROFIT TRULY YOURS…AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MimshachDike4.1 Robot is REALLY BEST AT DOING!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!

here is link for performance report from lst mach and april 2011

hxxp://www.multiupload.c0m/YX9IOMDX4R

:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O

Guest aroman
and one more thing Stormin_Norman its hadging ea not martingale.........chackout the result 1st

Before you hammer my good friend Norman let me tell you what I think.

It is not a safe EA since it has no exit condition, let us say market retreat by 15% what the EA will do ?

Your objection to Norman explain it all that you trying to promote selling your EA, old style we all know it and will not work so give up before you become the joke of the forum :)

Norman my friend martingale is not a bad thing if the EA can exit before it is very late, I personally seen one only EA about to be on sell and I was amazed how the EA can fool MT and the broker.

Being a manual trader for 3 years I made my good fortune and I can tell you this EA you promote here is a joke even if it shows good results, I still can't see the exit plan when the market screw you and the MT scam your orders.

I take my hat off for my friend Norman he is always right.

same time I appreciate your hmmmmmm Request :) so go and buy it and share it do yourself good and do us good too :)

AroMAn

Yes it is hedging but also doing martingale in both side. So take it with caution, as Stormin_Norman says it should blow accounts not today but maybe .... ;)

Anyway for those interested you can go:

http://mimshachtrades.com/

on right side you find all MT4stats of supposed lived trading.

Also, if interested you can go to "free EA's" link and if you provide an email you will get these and a free trial for their "best" mshachDike4.1 Robot.

Maybe someone can download and educate for testing purpose.

Cheers

Guest David1713006337
I'm confused niftymover, are you attempting to sell your EA on this forum? If this is an excerpt of an ad, then state so and post in the correct area which is the EA Request Section of this forum. Edited by David

Guest David1713006337
@David

this ea is not my property and i am not here to earn money but friend keep in mind

and show me just 1 post that telling that i am here for selling ea...........

You failed to stipulate that the posting was an ad niftymover which made it sound confusing. When posting an ad, be sure to stipulate that it is an ad in your posting. All EA requests should be posted in the EA Request Section which also made it confusing since this was posted in wrong area in the forum. I needed to make sure what your intentions are before I have this posting moved to the right section.