600 pips a day!

Jdsim,

Was the manual supposed to be included? If so, pls reupload as I'm not exactly sure how to use this indy. TIA! :-)

There is no manual. Do some research on pivot points and trading support and resistance lines. The indicator is pivot points based on fibonacci ratios. The theory is when price reaches one of these lines there will either be a bounce from this line or a breakout through it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Scam! Look at the profit....I am courious that is not pips but profit in $ :

Total :242 PIPS = $2420

ahahahha...

Profit/Loss : 242

I don't think i could understand it.....please educate me....

How to show profit/loss in pips on metatrader...when the position is closed! Oh ya the only way to show is when your position still open....

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Don't you see it's an obvious scam? The guy accepts only Liberty Reserve for payments because he is 'sick of usual payment methods.' Blah, blah, blah... You'll never see your money again and all the guy wants is just one customer - the amount he asks for will let him live a nice life for a couple of years in Nigeria.

And the guy is Mr. Favour, who just wants to encourage one of you to buy his 'system'. Nigerian scams are getting more and more sophisticated since everybody is already sick and tired of requests to wire millions from Nigeria... :)

After some research on his posted trades this is the conclusion.

Fibonacci pivots - calculated from 0 GMT

when price reaches r1 - sell with 25 TP and stop just above R2

when price reaches s1 - buy with 25 TP and stop just below S2

Thats it - all there is to it. Input the data in the Daily fibo indicator for the day before you see his trades. For example if his trades say 7/21/2010 then input the high/low/close for 7/20/2010 and you will see his trades match exactly with the fibonacci pivots.

If you look hes running his sl at least 2 times his TP making the system very risky long term in my opinion. I agree with the above posters that this is an obvious scam.

IF this system is making 600 PIPS for him the seller, why the hell would he sell it ? Secret is OUT and almost EVERYONE WILL be winning money like there is No tomorrow !

Then there will be NO one working a full time day job !!

I just noticed that he has posted some "UPDATED PROOFS". Seems like he has changed his system from his last "PROOFS". What a knucklehead. I wouldn't buy 10 hot naked women for a euro from an ***** that sells a system for $8000 with his "PROOFS".

Hes still using fibonacci pivots but he has changed his SL and TP criteria. SL is more and TP is less. In some instances he is risking 100 pips to make 20. I do think Fib pivots are pretty accurate as a possible reversal zone but there has to be a better way of trading them than what this guy is supposedly doing. For me to be a believer, he would have to show "PROOFS" of months of trading without missing days and not just showing "PROOFS" of random days when the pivots are accurate.

This is Scam! Look at the profit....I am courious that is not pips but profit in $ :

Total :242 PIPS = $2420

ahahahha...

Profit/Loss : 242

I don't think i could understand it.....please educate me....

How to show profit/loss in pips on metatrader...when the position is closed! Oh ya the only way to show is when your position still open....

yes its scam!!!!!

not nice

@Jdsim1 you said (I wouldn't buy 10 hot naked women for a euro from an ***** that sells a system for $8000 with his "PROOFS". )

this is not nice to say when assuming that the stars are related to that person nationality...lots of people will be offended by this kind of notes...hope you understand what i mean.

im sorry your statement makes absolutely no sense to me. I dont see how my statement has anything to do with nationality. "assuming that the stars are related to that person nationality"..huh?

My point was I wouldnt buy anything from this scam artist no matter how great the deal seemed to be.

That being said rather than arguing with you about what the post meant or my intentions, I will apologize for having offended anyone.

Edited by jdsim1

Don't you see it's an obvious scam? The guy accepts only Liberty Reserve for payments because he is 'sick of usual payment methods.' Blah, blah, blah... You'll never see your money again and all the guy wants is just one customer - the amount he asks for will let him live a nice life for a couple of years in Nigeria.

And the guy is Mr. Favour, who just wants to encourage one of you to buy his 'system'. Nigerian scams are getting more and more sophisticated since everybody is already sick and tired of requests to wire millions from Nigeria... :)

What do you mean guy. I posted something for someone to help us acquire so we can all benefit and you are speaking jazz about me. Do i tell you that i own the system? I am not even asking anybody to buy now i have only been pleading for someone who has the system to share with us or educate us on how we can all make it this way and you are here talking what you don't know.

For your information i only brought this issue on this forum which i saw on this link: http://www.forexisbiz.com/showthread.php/1789-600-Pips-a-Day-Get-Money?highlight=pips You can go the link and see whether i posted it there or not. You will equally see how i was begging for someone to help us there but when nothing was forth coming i decided to come up here where i believe we could get someone to help. When has it become an offense to make a request from generous traders on indo-investasi. If you have nothing to offer why don't you keep quite instead of making baseless assumption?

IF this system is making 600 PIPS for him the seller, why the hell would he sell it ? Secret is OUT and almost EVERYONE WILL be winning money like there is No tomorrow !

Then there will be NO one working a full time day job !!

600 pips a day Bahahahahahahahah.......It just shows one of two things; #1 the seller is a dumb a** and has no idea what he is talking about! Or #2 the seller is purposely misleading and inflating the pip count to spice he sales pitch up!

What he is doing is count the 5th decimal point as a pip=D> The 5th decimal point ( last digit of a pairs price ) is not a pip!!!! It is 1/10 of a pip! A pipet if you will....

So when he says 600pips he really means 60pips, which if one was to achieve daily would be great...But i really hate when people inflate the pip count by classing a pipet as a pip....If one is getting $1 per pip then the 5th D point is worth .10 cents....So if you look at the profit in $$$ from 600 real pips VS 600 inflated pips you will notice a big difference in the total profit in Dollars!!!

Always a big red flag for me when there is no doubt pip counts are being inflated!

A few years ago I made about 1500 to 2500 Pips daily on 1 pair.

No problem with Grid-trading.

Just flooding the broker with orders every 5 Pips with TP=5 .

Can be traded with only longs or shorts or sell-stops below price and buy-stops above price or whatever you desire.

The bad news: it wipes out your account later on.

Nothing new under the sun.

What he is doing is count the 5th decimal point as a pip=D> The 5th decimal point ( last digit of a pairs price ) is not a pip!!!! It is 1/10 of a pip! A pipet if you will....

So when he says 600pips he really means 60pips, which if one was to achieve daily would be great...But i really hate when people inflate the pip count by classing a pipet as a pip....!

Good sense of humor! Truly so!

Anyhow, besides the index meter; is there another way, to measure which currency is moving with volatility? A currency scanner! Any help on this matter would be really appreciated.

Edited by 4xmeter

favour,

keep on buying such scam - but inform the users here about your losses so that can learn something for their own.

Sixer

It is better to keep quite than saying something that has no meaning. People like you will rush to download if someone eventually post something useful to us on this thread. I don't think you are more informed than those who have posted useful information here. I have discovered that those who have nothing to offer usually resolve to criticism. Whatever opinion you have concerning my request, you have the right to do so but don't poison anybody's mind. Please be mature.

favour,

keep on buying such scam - but inform the users here about your losses so that can learn something for their own.

Sixer

Sixer,

Will not, this type of comment decrease the real intentions of a person who is willing to share something which he have?

Saivenkat,

I notice that some people are not mature in their approach, they speak before they think. Here we are looking for ways to help one another but some will rather stand on the way as obstacle to hinder the progress of others. Thanks for correcting Sixer in a mature way. I hope he understand.

It is better to keep quite than saying something that has no meaning. People like you will rush to download if someone eventually post something useful to us on this thread. I don't think you are more informed than those who have posted useful information here. I have discovered that those who have nothing to offer usually resolve to criticism. Whatever opinion you have concerning my request, you have the right to do so but don't poison anybody's mind. Please be mature.

Well said favour