[Req] Advanced Ichimoku Course

Sorry guys,

It was taken down a couple of days ago by Mega for infringement of copyright violation following a notice that they had received from an entity named "[email protected]"; so whoever did it is either scanning this forum or uses Mega Search. Any idea where to upload it for better protection?

Ron

Encode the download link using this : https://www.base64decode.org/

then the encrypted url can be posted. Decryption can be done also where encryption was done in the base64 url.

That would be all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sentinel,

Thanks for the encoding/decryption advise.

I'm a bit confused what happens after the encoding. For example, the MEGA address from my post above is encoded in the base64decode website to "iz}A̵Sφu.<}ITيrM4" (using UTF-8 code). So suppose I'll post the encoded address here - how a common user should understand what to do with it? And if we try to guide everyone how to decrypt it - whoever is scanning this forum can also get the decrypted address.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

users have to go onto the base64decode site and enter the iz}A̵Sφu.<}ITيrM4 in the DECODE part.

Then the real address will be decrypted. In this way, the chance that whoever is scanning the forum will get to it, is very slim. Else a text file could be used instead of a direct link to the content and the link is in there :)... this way is practically perfect unless the scanner has the time to check them himself. I suggest to post the procedure OUTSIDE the threads and on a thread on its own. In many other forums (not related to trading) that is how it is done. Of course there are going to be members who just do not read and start asking what to do (these people are the modern day walking dead sadly enough and are plaguing the whole planet) .... these could increase the chance of being detected more.

• 3 weeks later...
but no one want to share it ..

I am more curious about it as it is being hunted down rather than the rest. I am more into price action and believe that better than WyseTrade and Colibri trader material is impossible to find. Anyway wish to add this to my collection just for the sake of putting it in my collection too :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have it on one of my 4T hard drive which I haven't touched for a while...I tried to help reupload here today and I plugged it in however somehow the hard drive cannot be recognized by the laptop...oh well hopefully the hard drive is not dead as I only have about 2T partial back-up on another drive. Anyway, help bump again and see if anyone can help.