100% Accurate Forex Calendar Software

Guest aroman

Guest aroman

Hi everyone

During my last 3 years of Forex trading I came to a clear conclusion that if I really need a good success with trading then I must learn to trade manually.

Tried many Expert advisors and all have something in common, small profit and slow or a big profit and blow up accounts, that gives me the courage to use standard good indicators and stick my ears to the news (trust no magic with Forex. News is a big real factor to win a trade or blow up account)

Anyway some of my tools for manual trading is listen to radio, and use a real good economic news source, during my search I found this news calendar on other forum and have decided to share with you.

You may need it if you trade both Expert advisor or manual trading, keep your eyes on the news.

This is a Desktop news calendar seems to be accurate, I had it for sometime and it gives me talking news alerts on coming events.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/EI2DUJFXWX

Instructions:

- Extract the archive file

- Run the set-up and install it

- Create a short cut on your desktop and point it to the installed application (optional)

- Load it on your desktop

I hope this share will be handy for some, and I will keep sharing good tools I find on my way.

Please remember to click on "Thanks" next to this post if you really feel it :)

Good trading

Respect

AroMan

Guest aroman

I totally agree that no filter option it would be good in such a tool.

From my manual trading experience I usually keep my eyes wildly on all news, for example if I trade the EURUSD then I would keep my eyes on GBP and JPY also on CAD, low impact are important as much as high impact because while economy is unstable then you would expect one low impact news on currency you do not trade can affect the scope of your open positions.

Anyway I hope I will find you more tools soon.

Respect

AroMan

Guest aroman

Hi David

This is a stand alone forex economic calendar, posted here to help us traders to use it with automatic trading (EA) and manual trading, and since it has the talking function then it become handy even in the use of EA.

Respect

AroMan