A Trade A Day Forex Strategy

If anyone has this and would be kind enough to share it I would be very greatful

Okay, so what if there was a simple day trading

forex system that only took one trade per day?

And what if it was always at the same time?

(5pm EST)

And what if the system had a 80%+ win rate?

And what if it didn't use any complicated indicators?

Heck, it doesn't even matter what direction the

price is going . . .

Does this sound promising? If so, then click

on the link below . . .

http://sellthemoney.com/atrade/

If anyone has this and would be kind enough to share it I would be very greatful Okay, so what if there was a simple day trading forex system that only took one trade per day? And what if it was always at the same time?

(5pm EST) And what if the system had a 80%+ win rate? And what if it didn't use any complicated indicators? Heck, it doesn't even matter what direction the price is going . . .Does this sound promising? If so, then click on the link below . .http://sellthemoney.com/atrade/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what if the 'proof' of its value was Nov 2009....wouldn't you think that this was a waste of time because if it were any good the maker would follow up with Dec 2009...all of 2010...beginning of 2011???

Do you think that Siverio26 was the seller???

Just checking the no swearwords mechanism. *** is a 4 legged animal in English although the US tends to use is instead of 'bottom' which , of course, is ARSE in English. Well UK English, I ***ume that this will be decimated, butt I don't care. excuse second t back there

Edited by Freddie