SlumDog Forex - 5% per day

Here you go. This is an excellent excell trading projection program. Just select your daily percentage from the bottom and enter your beginning account balance. It is based on a 5 day trading week so 240 = 1 year. Enjoy.

http://[email protected]/document/DSWk3INL/tradingprojections_2.html

Edited by iqofgenius

Here you go. This is an excellent spreadsheet program. Just enter your daily % at the bottom and your beginning account balance at the top. 480 days = 1 year.

http://[email protected]/document/DSWk3INL/tradingprojections_2.html

at my calendar the year has 365 Days :-)

at take out the weekend 52 weeks and some holiday days, that will be around 220 Days.

you can also calculate 12 month X 20 worksdays = 240 Days - some holidays = 220 Days.

cheers

Harry, you figured that typo out all by yourself! It is in fact 240 days and that is why the spreadsheet is broken up into units of 5 days. 5 trading days per week. It does not account for holidays which vary. At any rate the entry you make on it is the initial balance which is the block at the top of the first column which I believe says $5000.

ok , now I take a look at that, not bad.

if you write in the cell C2 at every sheet, except the first , the formula ='.5% INCREASES'!C2 , then you will see at every Sheet the data if you change in the first Sheet at C2

only one thing is bad , this all only work out in the Excel Sheet, never in the real account :-)

but good luck all

• 1 year later...