Currency Strength Robot EA by Henry Liu

I have also started a project using the Currency Strength Meter as the core and at the same time developing some other dashboard indicators surrounding the strength meter to further enhance the meter.

So far, it looks pretty good in filtering out ample choppy market conditions, which can further enhance any Trend-Following strategies with much less false signals. Of course there is no Holy-Grail, but, this really help in risk-reward in a big way.

Hopefully, I can finish the project soon and share the results with everyone and discuss together to further improve the system..

Thanks and Regards, PEACE !!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Well not to defend Henry here.

But I received my refund within 6 hours.

Also although he has made some serious mistakes in his trades I have managed to make over 100 dollars profit in the past two days with his software.

His trading style does not suit my current risk allowance however I really can not judge him with only two days in .

He did make a few trades that concerned me and I closed them out while they were in profit but hindsiight being what it is if I had left them open I would have made a lot more.

Again the refund was quick and no questions asked so that says a lot for him and I do wish him luck in his adventure and will follow his trades with interest.

hi pheniox,

i give up on EA's all srcap even the all known liu flopped then mate which EA do i believe and which robot do i use for consistency please advice me man. thanks

The thing is, EA or automated application of a sound trading strategy is not the problem. Commercial hacks peddling **** and ripping people off are the problem. Just study enough decompiled stuff on here, learn and make some strategy your own, and then program your own on top of manually trading your strategies. Commercial EAs sold is not the solution. Study decompiled ones and make it better and write your own. Crooks hang out on forums like this as well looking for EAs some nice guy is handing out for free... these crooks then just package it and then sell it. This is why no sane programmer will release his own excellent EAs to the public or sell them because they know it will be decompiled to death and crooks will just repackage it and sell it.

• 1 month later...