Currency Strength Robot EA by Henry Liu

Hi Traders, I have purchased the new thing on the block the currency strength robot which was designed by the forex guru Henry.

On the basic package of $130 a month is already live and i can honestly say im very disappointed to say the least.

Our of 8 trades taken, only 1 is in profit the rest are sitting on negative numbers up -88 -78 -31 etc etc.

If the trades keep coming in like this Henry will lose his reputation as a Forex Trader and fall into the group of BS marketers.

Has anyone purchased this so called awesome EA. Keep in mind i see the trades that Henry has taken which are correlating to mine.

Lets begin the comparison guys and join in the fun. Cheers:D

Don't worry he already lost his reputation like 99% of other FX sellers. There is never enough carefulness when buying anything on Internet. I bought stuff for $7.42 and the HonestForexSignals charged me $204! How honest they can be? When you give your credit card number you never know what happens next.

Hermes

I agree totally with you Hermes, its strange Henry preaches that you should go long on GJ from Tuesday cause of the Wed 5pm EST rollover where the market is bullish. Not one trade with that pair and it went up over 270 points. Awesome stuff.

I still beleive the best way to trade is manually knowing price action and harmonic patterns. Has been very good to me, maybe Henry should learn that and accommodate for his trades. I have 2 of his trades over -88 pips. I trade with a 35 tight SL when entering the markets. These EA's require 150 and above??? WHY!

Henry better turn it around cause the $130 30 day back guarantee is looking very good from day 2

Cheers

Quick update, Currency Strength Robot running 2 days now, very disappointing! 7 out of 8 trades in negative 3 more than 70 pips in the red. This is on one of my live accounts! At this stage i am not recommending this EA produced by Henry. At a rate of $130 months and having been stopped on USDCAD and down more than -280 on pairs he has traded all of them very poor, then i will ask for my money back. Has anyone else used this EA.

Quick update, Currency Strength Robot running 2 days now, very disappointing! 7 out of 8 trades in negative 3 more than 70 pips in the red. This is on one of my live accounts! At this stage i am not recommending this EA produced by Henry. At a rate of $130 months and having been stopped on USDCAD and down more than -280 on pairs he has traded all of them very poor, then i will ask for my money back. Has anyone else used this EA.

Signed up to try it.

No losses yet but closed out all trades manually .

He is currently trading against all trends on all currencies.

For sure he has no idea what he is doing here.

Edited by Pheniox

Hey Pheniox i trade using Harmonic patterns, fibs and price action. Henry preaches in his manual that the GJ is bullish leading up to Wed 5pm EST as brokers pay up to 3 times the interest on long positions. Why on earth didnt he take the trade using his so called brilliant robot which went up over 250 pips. I traded that manually to make 70 points to make up for the Stopped out loss on USD CAD and stopped entry on AUD USD which would be over -80 pips against me.

As far as im concerned the $130 a month is a joke at this time as im making up for his losses. I have trades running at more than -330 pips now on my live account. When i test i only do this on live accounts at minimal entries. I do not beleive in backtesting nor forward testing as the market changes all the time.

If you are closing trades out manually whats the point of spending $130 month on an EA that isnt performing at all. Its not only about trading trends but its about price action and fib extensions. He has SL in place of more than 170 pips!!!!!!!!!

Thats BS, if you are a pro trader and supposed to know about forex, having that margin of error if you call it that is ridiculous.

If he keeps this up then credibility if he had one will disappear super fast.

Cheers

Hey Phenix

I think Henry is just plotting trades anywhere. I have 2 live accounts and have placed it on the smaller of the two. I have lost USDCAD stopped at 0.02 lots (64 pips) the AUDUSD closed for a loss at -40 which is over -90 now currently have EU -116 -76 -42 GBPCHF -60 . I have the risk to minimum at 0.01 lots. If i was trading this on my standard lot accoint i would be down more than $4000 in just 2 days. Here is a tip for you http://www.forex-tsd.com/harmonic-trading/ learn harmonic trading and you will become a much better trader.

Im astonished at the traded he has taken. I have emailed support for an answer and have received nothing

I am very surprised at Henry for putting out this kind of Rubbish!

He was regarded as a well respected Trader the course about trading findamentals and the times to trade. I smelt a rat when he started advertising this so called Robot thing. He's abviously moved from trading to marketing. I think he's now exausted the sign ups for his $3000 news trading course. It's a pity he's joined the 99% of the BS marketers. Henry should know better that 99% of EA's are absolute rubbish!

Me thinks "oh dear Henry" you've slipped up on this one, it's gonna cost you your reputation my friend!

:-(

Hey Traderx4 thanks for the reply, im starting to laugh at the trades Mr Henry has taken look below, keep in mind this is a live account, as Henry preaches in his blog that he only tests on live accounts

Latest on Henry's brilliant EA that is live on my smaller account:

Subscription = $130AUD

USDCAD stopped out for -$26

AUDUSD manual stop for -$20

USDCHF manual close for +$2.00

GBPCHF manual close for +$2.50

Running orders: get ready to hold your breath

Eurcad: -125 pips

Eurcad: -76

Eurcad: -45

Eurcad: -13

Eurusd: -160

Eurusd: -121

Eurusd: -88

Eurusd: -52

GbpChf: - 106

So after 2 days of awesome trades you can see for yourselves how brilliant this EA has performed. It seems like there may be a child playing with the keyboard when these trades are executed.

The $130 money back guarantee looks the good within the first week, possibly first few days.

Henry, im astonished as i thought you were are reputable trader. Now looking at these trades lurking in no mans land, you forgot to trade the GJ for long based on your preaching in your Newsprofiteer. I dont like to bad mouth people but when i pay money for a product that is supposed to deliver some positive results and see this on my live account. mmm speechless.

Its lucky for you you can start another blog under a different niche. Having SL over 200 pips is total BS as far as im concerned.

Traders be very careful when you purchase this EA!!!!

yes we need to laugh at these things. I trade manually with very good success and when i see an EA perform so badly provided by a Forex Guru. Well im left speachless.His Aweber account must be on the backburner sending out replied emails to so many of his followers. When you see minuses on your account which i never had before up tp -160 i had to laugh. Lucky i placed it on a small live account as its cost me so far around $260 in the red with subscription based on 0.01 and 0.02 lots. If it was my standard account i would of lost my undies by now.

really disappointed, ... if i was making opposite trades would have make a killing .... I though he had beta testers and they were satisfied with results ... there is no way this ea could have been tested .... probably functionality open trades, set sl and tp .... but no way could logic of this ea have been tested .... will surely be getting a refund soon ...

Thanks for the post junglist. This EA is total BS, All the trades have been wrong on entry. If you get a hold of Henry let me know as ive emailed him and have gotten no response. The baccarat table in Caesars saw someone who resembled him playing in high rollers. They are getting back to me via skype. Cheers

One of the things Henry has'nt programmed into the EA is that towards the end of each month PA has an higher chance of doing the opposite to what you normally would expect and larger swings than normal are to be taken into account. This is quite common practise with the Big Dogs.

"Oh dear Henry, Bummer!"

I am very surprised at Henry for putting out this kind of Rubbish!

He was regarded as a well respected Trader the course about trading findamentals and the times to trade. I smelt a rat when he started advertising this so called Robot thing. He's abviously moved from trading to marketing. I think he's now exausted the sign ups for his $3000 news trading course. It's a pity he's joined the 99% of the BS marketers. Henry should know better that 99% of EA's are absolute rubbish!

Me thinks "oh dear Henry" you've slipped up on this one, it's gonna cost you your reputation my friend!

:-(

No way! Henry downgraded his reputation to garbage at a while ago, with his 10kto1mm project. Just run away!

Edited by noone

I have requested a full refund back. Henry stated that there is a 30 day money back guarantee. After 2 days trading and a floating loss of more than -720 pips, closing the AUDUSD at a loss of -40 instead of -90, USDCAD stopped at -65 Winners USDCHF at 22 pips at 0.01 lots (throw a party) GBPCHF at +22 ( for $2.20 return there abouts) and losses of over $130 on a live account at 0.01 - 0.02 lots.

Henry you have kicked butt with this EA. Did you have someone off the street pressing the keyboard when these trades executed. Not to mention 2 other pairs my broker didnt accommodate. Im still baffled as to why he didnt trade the GJ for long if he preaches it in his PDF!! Went up over 250 pips.

My money is back into my account and i cant be bothered testing this for a month. Traders be very careful when using this brilliant EA!

No way! Henry downgraded his reputation to garbage at a while ago, with his 10kto1mm project. Just run away!

Yup thats very true. Henry seems to be more of an internet marketer than a "Forex Guru". In my honest opinion his 10kto1MM-trades speak for himself. He may sound sincere in his marketing videos but the reality is that he has made a ton of his members question his knowledge. 10kto1MM was a complete failure.

Well not to defend Henry here.

But I received my refund within 6 hours.

Also although he has made some serious mistakes in his trades I have managed to make over 100 dollars profit in the past two days with his software.

His trading style does not suit my current risk allowance however I really can not judge him with only two days in .

He did make a few trades that concerned me and I closed them out while they were in profit but hindsiight being what it is if I had left them open I would have made a lot more.

Again the refund was quick and no questions asked so that says a lot for him and I do wish him luck in his adventure and will follow his trades with interest.

• 1 month later...
I have come to a conclusion that there are more scammers out there than real traders. Even the so called gurus are also tempted to go into the scamming business. I also subscribed to this ea becos i have been following Henry's analysis for some time and the guy is good no doubt about that at all. Unfortunately, this ea has gone into my record book as one of them. If you trade 5ema crossing 8ema on the daily chart, you will make more pips than what this so call holy grail can do. Am a bit disadpointed...but why??...Who appointed me in the first place...LOLOLOLOL