forex arbitrages

This seems to be for real. It is not forex, but do you care?

http://100percentwinners.com/

Problem is one of the best arb bookers only accepts customers from UK, Ireland and Australia. If you are a legal resident of any of those countries, you are in luck.

This is a big scam. You can search this forum and find negative user experiences after using this program. #1 all returns are inflated, you can only make like 0,0001% on every arb wager. #2 by the time you would place your arb/hedge wager the odds will change and/or the bookie will not give you the odds you wanted. #3 to theoretically make this work you need a HUGE $$ account since you need thousands of $$ with each bookie resulting in your $$ spread all over around to make pennies potentially. Read the other thread on it for more details but bottom line: scam.

Cheers

This is a big scam. You can search this forum and find negative user experiences after using this program. #1 all returns are inflated, you can only make like 0,0001% on every arb wager. #2 by the time you would place your arb/hedge wager the odds will change and/or the bookie will not give you the odds you wanted. #3 to theoretically make this work you need a HUGE $$ account since you need thousands of $$ with each bookie resulting in your $$ spread all over around to make pennies potentially. Read the other thread on it for more details but bottom line: scam.

Cheers

I posted my message in the sportsbetting thread. #1 is a real concern. I thought the return was more like 2% per game. #2 has to do with timing of your bet, I think. #3 is true. You need to start with $1000 per bookie and have at least 4 bookies.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12368-%28Req%29-SportsInvesting-Software-Arb/page2?highlight=sports