Currency Strength Robot

If you look closely at its live report here:

http://www.currencystrengthrobot.com/launch/?referrer=

you will see that this is nothing more than than a high risk EA based on the multiple position basket approach which opens multiple position against the market and then 'hopes' that the market will retrace when the EA closes the basket at a profit. If the market will not cooperate as it often does not.. here goes the account too. Very high risk proposition.. the live forward test may show good profitability for a while as well.. but when the boogie man comes in the middle of the night.. watch out!

Good luck!

got a mail stating that doors close for all soon

If you've been watching Currency Strength Robot in the last

few days, you've probably noticed A LOT of activity...

Over 500 people posted comments about CSR in the last few

days alone, and that's not counting the hundreds of emails

I'm getting DAILY!

Needless to day, there's A LOT of interest in CSR...

...which brings the "bad news".

Based on my current server capacity and the attention that

my staff and I are promising to each CSR members, I'm a

little worried, to say the least.

I never really thought it would get this big, and as it is

now, there is just no possible way to get everyone in...

However, because you are on my personal list, and I want

you to have as much advance notice as possible, I will keep

the door open for at least 48 hours after the official

launch, which is precisely at 5:00pm EST (10PM GMT) today,

March 28, 2011...

VIDEO: Currency Strength Robot Official Launch

I hope I won't be kicking myself later for making this

promise, because I am not really looking forward to work

around the clock for the next few days setting up new

servers... But don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have you

on board.

So here's final video for CSR. Go watch it now:

VIDEO: Currency Strength Robot Official Launch

best regards,

Henry Liu

P.S. I probably don't need to mention this... but there is

a 30 days no questions asked money-back policy with CSR, so

you can just try it out with no risk.

Since Henry Liu reads this thread maybe he would put his money where his mouth is and let everyone try it for 30 days at no charge and then, if it works and hasn't blown too many accounts, start charging monthly. Anyone can put something out there with m***ive stoplosses and multiple entries hoping for a hit. Remember this: 'Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then'.

Well from my side Henry Liu has a good reputation.

I have made pips from him in the past and with a 30 day money back guarantee, and concidering he has given away almost everythig else he has to offer to traders in the past and continues to do so,, it still costs nothing to try other than what one may lose on their account and if one is concerned then a demo always works as well.

Personally I will give it an honest try and if it does not work then I will request the refund.

Just my two cents worth.

If he is reading this thread then maybe he needs to read post #2 several times. There is no gray area with this EA. I wish there was. He needs to radically change its concept and not blindly follow other EA developers headed for account destruction with this multiple position basket concept EA. But then again he may sell 200 copies to unsuspecting people who do not read this thread and he's achieved his goal.

" I understand that CSR is a client/server software that works only Metatrader 4 platform. In order to use CSR, I'll need a compatible broker that offers MT4 or Metatrader 4 trading platform. "

Never trust this type of Client/Server EA, you are basically tied down and become dependent on the seller.

If he is reading this thread then maybe he needs to read post #2 several times. There is no gray area with this EA. I wish there was. He needs to radically change its concept and not blindly follow other EA developers headed for account destruction with this multiple position basket concept EA. But then again he may sell 200 copies to unsuspecting people who do not read this thread and he's achieved his goal.

I have to agree with fxnight, why would you want to pay to check out yet another basket trader? There is a thread dedicated to Grid/Basket trading here on Indo and not a cent to pay. If still not happy you could always try Blessing3, it is also free and easy to customise. If you cannot find it, PM me!

Rgds

RM

Hi traders i have also started a forum post here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12391-Currency-Strength-Robot-EA-by-Henry-Liu if i had seen this post would of continued. You can see my live account posting on that forum of this not so brilliant EA that Henry the Forex Trader sorry mean marketer has produced. Total garbage after 2 days of trading not worth a dollar. Very disappointing!