(Req) Need Dashboard Indicator for my Strategy

Need help if you someone could please give us an indicator showing all the currency pairs matching the below condition as a dashboard kind of indicator which jondgls has given for 3 ducks indicator

Just to outline the system i use

a)PARABOLIC SAR with default settings and ADX(14) with default settings again. If ADX >=25 AND parabolic SAR DOTs are BELOW the price now as soon as SECOND parabolic dot appears below the price on H1 Time frame with M15 and H4 Time frame on the same direction as that of H1 TF then there is a BUY signal on that particular currency pair i.e., M15,H1,H4 aligned all in the same direction

b) PARABOLIC SAR with default settings and ADX(14) with default settings again. If ADX >=25 AND parabolic SAR DOTs are ABOVE the price

now as soon as SECOND parabolic dot appears abovethe price on H1 Time frame with M15 and H4 Time frame on the same direction as that of H1 TF then there is a SELL signal on that particular currency pair i.e., M15,H1,H4 aligned all in the same direction

STOP LOSS : SECOND DOT ON THE PARABOLIC SAR(ON H1 TimeFrame) - 6 pips

TARGETS/EXIT STRATEGY:

(HIGH-LOW)*0.236 OF ENTRY BAR ----> Trailing Stop once in the trade or the first target

(HIGH-LOW)*0.50 OF ENTRY BAR ------> 2nd Target

(HIGH-LOW)*0.618 OF ENTRY BAR -------> 3rd Target

(HIGH-LOW)*0.786 OF ENTRY BAR ---------> 4th Target

(HIGH-LOW) OF ENTRY BAR ---------> FINAL Target

NOTE : ENTRY BAR IS NOTHING BUT THE BAR WHICH WE ENTER AS SOON AS SECOND DOT APPEARS ON H1 TIMEFRAME SUBJECT PARABOLIC SAR DOT ALIGNS WITH M15, H4 TIME FRAMES AS STATED ABOVE.

So, Could someone please give us a dashboard kind of indicator on similar lines as that of 3 ducks indicator displaying all the currency pairs which satisfies the above conditions.